• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

49 Unbeaten: Player of the run

kanuuu

Established Member
I probably would choose Titi as well, but we wouldn't have done it if we didn't have Kolo.

senior

Henry is the obvious, but the defence is the key to you going unbeaten in the league for so long imo.

Campbell, Toure and Cole have been outstanding during the period.

Cole is the one player who has come of age and looks a great player now and also seems to have decided to stop his diving antics as well.

Allyboy

Established Member
I would be tempted to pick Cole too, apart from the red card he got against Leicester I can barely remember him having a poor game!

James

Established Member
Nope, i'd go with Kolo. Closely followed by Ash or Titi

Remarkable what Kolo has done coming into a position new to him

Mark

Established Member
I'm surprised it wasn't Henry, but Kolo does deserve a lot of credit. Congrats to him.

JazzG

Established Member
As we found out in 2003 a strong defense is just as important as a strong attack. Kolo has been a revelation throughout our 49 unbeaten run and well done to him. Personally would of been Cole for me....

James

Established Member
You've got to remember such performances like the one against United last season at OT. He had only just come into the position, and even without Sol in that game, he was a rock.

A

Anonymous

Before kolo got into centre back we had a horrible defence in the 2002 season. Then kolo was brought in and we went on to have the tightest defence in the country, so obviously kolo was a huge revelation. Also credit to cole and sol for their consistancy, henry for his goals and magic and pires also for providing goals and assists from the midfield.

Sammer

Established Member
theguvnor said:
Before kolo got into centre back we had a horrible defence in the 2002 season. Then kolo was brought in and we went on to have the tightest defence in the country, so obviously kolo was a huge revelation. Also credit to cole and sol for their consistancy, henry for his goals and magic and pires also for providing goals and assists from the midfield.

I thought you were going to name Jens as a contributor of our great defensive record in the EPL, guvnor :D

My vote goes out to Ash. Last season he really started to hit top class and he is getting better and better.

This guy makes one-trick-wonders like Carlos look so damn mediocre.

Ash is da man.

Arnie

Kolo and titi played same amount of games and both have been fantastic, don't ask me to pic between the two though!!

Double_H

Established Member
This is Bullsh**
u cant choose a Player
its The Team ...if it wasnt for Bobby we wouldve lost 2 Portsmouth and it would end
if Reyes didnt score aginst Portsmouth we wouldve Lost
IF henrry didnt score aginst Liver Pool we wouldve lost It
if Ash didnt Clear a shot from the Line we wouldve lost
if Paddy didnt take the ball from (A) PLAYER we wouldve lost
if Lehman didnt save that shot we wouldve Lost
if Ruud Van-Penalty (AKA Ruud Van-six yards) didnt miss the penalty we wouldve lost :lol:

sabret00the

Established Member
Double_H said:
This is Bullsh**
u cant choose a Player
its The Team ...if it wasnt for Bobby we wouldve lost 2 Portsmouth and it would end
if Reyes didnt score aginst Portsmouth we wouldve Lost
IF henrry didnt score aginst Liver Pool we wouldve lost It
if Ash didnt Clear a shot from the Line we wouldve lost
if Paddy didnt take the ball from (A) PLAYER we wouldve lost
if Lehman didnt save that shot we wouldve Lost
if Ruud Van-Penalty (AKA Ruud Van-six yards) didnt miss the penalty we wouldve lost :lol:
well said but saying that i would've given it to ashley.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom