• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
seems outlandish but when you consider that the world football governing bodies might be about to throw the book at City + the looming transfer ban I don't think this is impossible.

The rat jumping the sinking ship. Will definitely happen .

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not Milan, not Inter, not Roma, not Lazio but of course it'll be Juve that he goes to, the team who've won league titles in a row and who can seemingly outspend every other Italian team. Surely he must realise why people will still question him when he takes over at the team with the biggest budget and/or have already established themselves as the dominant side domestically.

I suppose his defenders will go on the same way as his time at Bayern where he's doing things the Pep way so deserves more credit than just winning titles or whatever.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Not Milan, not Inter, not Roma, not Lazio but of course it'll be Juve that he goes to, the team who've won league titles in a row and who can seemingly outspend every other Italian team. Surely he must realise why people will still question him when he takes over at the team with the biggest budget and/or have already established themselves as the dominant side domestically.

I suppose his defenders will go on the same way as his time at Bayern where he's doing things the Pep way so deserves more credit than just winning titles or whatever.

Why would a good manager go to some mid-table club ? Lmao.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
https://www.transfermarkt.de/-bdquo...er-city-droht-transferverbot/view/news/331699

Very similar sanctions as at Chelsea: City threatened by transfer ban

- a verdict is expected next week or the week after which will be very similar to the transfer ban on Chelsea, according fo FIFA sources
- same as with any transfer ban, the reason has been under age transfers again
- City had planned to invest 175m € in the summer
- FFP violations are a separate investigation and could have more severe consequences

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

I’m certainly no City fan, but the domestic cup draws are pretty similar to how we (or other top six 6) have fared throughout the years. You’ll always get weak opposition bar the odd PL side going through the rounds.

From a CL perspective on the other hand, they’ve been fortunate no doubt.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I'm one of those pesky little football fans that prefers to see City win the quadruple instead of other disgusting or rival clubs get a sniff at the title. Last few years I seem to dislike (strongly or not so much) most big European clubs, including Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Paris St. Germain, the Milan teams, Napoli... Real Madrid, Juventus and Barcelona might get tolerable if they play amazing football, like they often do tbh. Anyway, City are so plastic that I can't even really dislike them, and no other factor seems to change that. But this season they also play the best football, it has to be said. The thought of other English rivals, other than City, winning anything at all makes me sick. So let them get the quadruple, as long as we get 3rd and our other rivals are miserable.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom