• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

OSBK

Established Member
Tbh, I think would feel happier if Liverpool wins the league over this team which uses currency notes like tissue paper. City winning will effectively kill competition in the league

Just think about if liverpool win the league. Like the plague the glory boys will appear from nowhere and never go away. Imagine carragher if they win the league......

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Just think about if liverpool win the league. Like the plague the glory boys will appear from nowhere and never go away. Imagine carragher if they win the league......
I understand that. But it is the bitter pill we have to take. If we let Pep's team win again, they will settle into a spending rhythm and the league will turn out to be a formality where City wins the league and other teams fight for second spot.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I understand that. But it is the bitter pill we have to take. If we let Pep's team win again, they will settle into a spending rhythm and the league will turn out to be a formality where City wins the league and other teams fight for second spot.

Don't think that Pep will stay that long tbh.If he wins CL with City,he will leave for 3 years max.

OSBK

Established Member

I get what you are saying but man city wont spend forever, remember chelsea buying the league and look at the tv now. Man utd who could have anyone in the world but struggle to get top players. This is citys little era, it may be 2 or 5 seasons but it will come back around.

If we cant win the league then no issues with city winning it, the football is wengerball 2.0.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I get what you are saying but man city wont spend forever, remember chelsea buying the league and look at the tv now. Man utd who could have anyone in the world but struggle to get top players. This is citys little era, it may be 2 or 5 seasons but it will come back around.

If we cant win the league then no issues with city winning it, the football is wengerball 2.0.
Lmao as if Wenger's teams could ever play football this nice. After the players who managed the team like Henry and Bergkamp left, the fraud was exposed

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I love how humanity always comes together in the darkest of times to fight against a common enemy. Whether, it’s a Tsunami, Earthquake, Cancer, Ebola or Liverpool.

Humanity unites!!!!

BobP

Memri Fan
DzFVe2vWkAA6-SI.jpg:large

@American_Gooner

:lol::lol::lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If Pep signs another midfielder that blocks this kid's path to the first-team, he's ****

Sterling was not better than Sanchez at the time GDeep was saying he was better. Sanchez was best player in the league at that time.

Anyway just dropped in to add this :

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What is AM's obsession with Sancho? Anyone would think he's an Arsenal player on loan at Dortmund. Is it because he's Nelson's mate, and the wet dream being that he'll demand a move to Arsenal so he can be with boy dem?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Sterling has proven not to be just better, but a few levels better.
Sanchez has more ability, a higher ceiling and a best season that eclipses anything Sterling has ever done in his life. There's still time, but he hasn't reached Alexis's level yet. Sanchez carries nations. Sterling can't even carry a packet of condoms.

What is AM's obsession with Sancho? Anyone would think he's an Arsenal player on loan at Dortmund. Is it because he's Nelson's mate, and the wet dream being that he'll demand a move to Arsenal so he can be with boy dem?

He is a big talent and doing well in Germany. And he is a interesting case because England has a wealth of academy players coming through at the moment and he moved to Germany to develop his game, and we might see more similar cases so people like to follow it closely what happens next. Does he come back? Does he stay in Germany. Its interesting, specially because we have a couple of talents in the same position and we might see the same happening to us.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sanchez has more ability, a higher ceiling and a best season that eclipses anything Sterling has ever done in his life. There's still time, but he hasn't reached Alexis's level yet. Sanchez carries nations. Sterling can't even carry a packet of condoms.
Sterling has just turned 24 and has surpassed Sanchez however you look at it. This season will go down better than anything Sanchez has ever done.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom