• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Somebody should do a squad cost analysis on the teams this guy has guided to trophies.

Increasingly I think people like Neil Warnock and Alan Pardew have more credibility than him.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Say what you like about Liverpool wining the league, but it will be kind of poetic justice if Klopp were to show up Guardiola now that Pep can't buy all his rival's best players like he did back in Germany.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Safe to say you need over 90 points just to have a chance of winning the pl going forward..

Reactions: A_G

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
No way to flop in CL if you can't compete in it

xP5Eo3a.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Safe to say you need over 90 points just to have a chance of winning the pl going forward..
Nah. Don't read too much into this seasons totals. Teams learn about each other every year. Wouldn't be surprised if 85 points won it next year. There's a fine line.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom