• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

pacstud

giphy.gif

Sch1tty fans go to other boards and be all like ^^^^^^

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
For pure football discussion reasons I could somehow look past all that on a forum and have a reasonable conversation with a supporter of such a club, who I would hope would not be supporting it's club owners extra curricular activities, but when they bring with them an attitude and divert away from obvious questions regarding ethics and the real reason behind her current success, I don't see the point.
Everyone knows why City are in this position today, so why keep bringing it up every time one of their fans posts something, as a way to shut down any discussion? The same posts keep bringing up HR violations and dodgy sponsorships even when it has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. Just smacks of bitterness, so not surprising when the City fans respond to provocation.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Pretty damn entertaining game for a neutral. 5 goals, 8 cards, some highly questionable decisions from the ref, and a few massively bottled chances.

Hope the midweek fixture follows suite.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I wonder how the players and fans will feel when they do eventually win it, presumably at home to Swansea in two weeks time. They've missed the real chance of glory by losing to Utd and they could be knocked out the Champions League by Tuesday. It'll be an anticlimactic affair, no?

Sometimes a team wins the league and they're happy, but hardly ecstatic. Usually it's teams like Bayern, who won it again today. It happens so often for them that it's not a glorious moment. But the quality of City this season surely deserves a glorious moment, but they might not have one. It might all just peter out without much fanfare. Could they be considered one of the great PL teams without even so much as a glorious moment?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What's been their most glorious single moment this season? Maybe the wins against Chelsea, Utd and Sp**s. But those were back in November or something, no? It's all a bit meh.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Everyone knows why City are in this position today, so why keep bringing it up every time one of their fans posts something, as a way to shut down any discussion? The same posts keep bringing up HR violations and dodgy sponsorships even when it has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. Just smacks of bitterness, so not surprising when the City fans respond to provocation.

That would actually be a very good point if their fans did not taunt in an opposition forum. Reason people like @Juan Matas Beard are well respected (whether or not he chats **** on Redcafe or not), he knows well enough that underneath all the B.S, there is actual respect for one another as there is a good rivarly there.

City want to stand and banter with Top clubs by buying their way to it (yes other clubs have done so) but their fans make it so difficult for them because they want to have all the perks of the big teams while forgetting how long it took for most of those teams to get that standing. Hell, even Chelsea fans aren't as entitled as City fans.

City fans are irritating because they have no humility or identity. We can all have great discussions here, it's what a forum is for. But the best discussions come from a place of humility. Know that you are doing great, acknowledge the circumstances and humble thyself while in enemy territory. Literally all everyone has asked for and it repeatedly gets thrown back.

They are so desperate to find some identity and recognition that it makes the whole discussion sour.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Can honestly see them not winning either of their next two games, looks like they're flagging physically after playing at such a high intensity for so long this season.

And that's with a big squad . High intensity press is bit of a double edge sword . If you don't get the conditioning and squad numbers right you can have a massive dip.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom