• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

pacstud

City's tactics should be taken in context, ie more cards.

An illegal tackle in the offensive third to stop a counter is no different than one at midfield.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Very interesting. Reminds me of Atletico. Viable, but kinda dirty.

It's also why Barcelona were so untouchable . Absolute masters of the dark arts apart from the super talent . Saw it first hand when we played the Nou Camp add the ref into it and basically they can touch you but you can't touch them .

Honestly felt absolutely conned after that match .

blaze_of_glory

Refs need to start giving yellows more frequently for fouls that are clearly intentional even if not rough. A lot of these technical fouls are obviously not serious attempts at winning the ball. The refs must realize that as well but they rarely do anything about it, especially high up the field.

Need to be more ready to give players two yellows for doing it too, would end this **** pretty quick.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just imagine how many he could have had if he was actually a clinical finisher.
Scary right?

Think he'll dip a bit next season unless City maintain this scary form. They've got the top four assisters (is that a word?) in the league and 2 of the top four goalscorers.

Thing about Sterling is though, he's always been strangely productive despite the iffy finishing. He was city's second top scorer and provider last season too if I remember correctly.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Sterling with 29 goals/assists in 31 PL games. World class numbers I'm in tears, so proud.

I rate Sterling but he's just not a killer. He gets those numbers because of the ridiculous number of chances he gets (through his teammates and good play from himself). Against the very biggest teams you can't afford to freeze in front of goal like he has this season.

JuanCarlosValeron

Been one of my favourite non-Arsenal players for years, absolutely incredible at his peak

Pep is kidding himself, if he thinks that getting rid of strong characters like Yaya, Etoo and Ibrahimovic and replacing them with choir boys is going to help him grow back his hair. You are the definition of a beta, Pep, Pat Rice would batter you and Wenger is not going to entertain the idea of playing volleyball with you in Russia, even if you show up wearing a thong.

Reactions: A_G
Been one of my favourite non-Arsenal players for years, absolutely incredible at his peak
Another that Wenger could have signed.

One of a rare breed that actually improved after leaving Barcelona.

He was absolutely unstoppable for a few seasons, especially in 13/14, that goal against Villa near the end of the season was incredible. Also scored the goal that won us our first trophy for 35 years, after getting the winner against united in the semi final too.

Scored a beauty at St. James Park back in 2012 as well, just as it looked like we were running out of steam.

I guess this is the start of the break up of the old guard, Zabba and Hart last year, Yaya this, Silva and Aguero soon, and Kompany too. Great players at City.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Foden needed one more appearance to get a champions medal and Baldilocks sent him to warm up, but decided to not bring him on.
That is a straight up **** move since there were 0 stakes in the game and it would have meant a lot to the kid.

Foden needed one more appearance to get a champions medal and Baldilocks sent him to warm up, but decided to not bring him on.
That is a straight up **** move since there were 0 stakes in the game and it would have meant a lot to the kid.
You've completely ignored the fact John Stones picked up an injury, meaning he HAD to be substituted, rather than the more likely David Silva.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
You've completely ignored the fact John Stones picked up an injury, meaning he HAD to be substituted, rather than the more likely David Silva.
Come on, man. He could have played in 10 men and it wouldn't have made any bit of difference. Stop trying to defend Baldilocks and his **** behavior towards his own players.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

There still two games to go, right? So why does it matter, he'll get his medal anyway.

Not that a medal really means much, shows you played in five games for 10 minutes as a sub with nothing at stake. Would dump it down some river if I were him.

Come on, man. He could have played in 10 men and it wouldn't have made any bit of difference. Stop trying to defend Baldilocks and his **** behavior towards his own players.
I think the players are pretty happy with him. You'd know that if you saw the celebrations on Sunday.

Oh, and shock, horror, City fan defending his club...

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom