• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Sad Season: Goodbye Dennis

Jimbo14

If you look up masterclass in the dictionary then you will see a picture of dennis. i salute you

Bergy_1995

What a player. He won me over as soon as he scored those two goals against Southampton in 1995. Just the way he used the ball, the way he striked it at goal and his sheer knowledge of the game. Second to none. We'll never see another player like him, seriously. He's one of a kind and will be sorely missed by the Arsenal. I'm sure many of the young players coming through right now have learnt an awful lot from the dutch master.
I still have my 95-96 jersey with Bergkamp No.10 on the back :) It's far too small for me now but I still cherish it to this very day. Dennis has been and always will be my favourite Arsenal player ever. I nearly shed a tear yesterday but I was with a few friends so held it back, he's phenominal!
will miss you bergy :(

Dennis10

On Arsenal.com you can read about Dennis and him saying that it's been an honour to play for Arsenal.

Well, one say that no player can be bigger than the club, but I guess I can still say the honour has been all ours. When he came to us 11 years ago I thought: "Dennis Bergkamp is gonna play for us? Are we good enough to deserve him?" Well, it seems he always knew this: It didn't matter how good we were before he came. What mattered was how good we became after...

Dennis Bergkamp, a legend

kevlinefm

YeahBee, the same goes with me... I began supporting Arsenal because of Dennis Bergkamp...

He's definitely a role model. :cry: :p

jaguars4ever

Does anyone remember way back when all 3 nominees for Match of the Day's Goal of the Month were Dennis Bergkamp goals?

I don't think I've seen that before, I don't think I've seen that since, and I don't think I'll see that again.

:worthy

Moe82

Hi

Can any one tell me when the game is and wither i can get tickets for it ?

From Jun - Aug i will be in a training course by HSBC in a place called Briketwood.. I know Bergkamps goodbye game is somewhere in July.. So can anyone tell me how can i come across game tickets ?

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom