• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Sign of the Times ?

qs

Established Member
Nobody has ever bothered with that because we've been the biggest Arsenal message board for ****ing years.

And this board better represents the club, a once great institution sold off to the highest bidders who've made it tacky and depressing.

Long live capitalism!!!

Ding Dong

What a f*ckin non-story. How on earth does this get reported in 2 national newspapers?

It's not like the players, Arsène, or anyone who matters at Arsenal is going to be wasting their time on that message board, so I don't see how it pertains to the connection between them and the fans. That's just spin and agenda.

So you don't have an official forum to moan on, just official Twitter and Facebook sites. Oh noes. This is surely the reason for our failings on the pitch. This would never had happened in David Dein was still here. I await the press release from the fat Russian proclaiming that, if he were in charge we could have as many forums as we like. Although any negative reference to his nationality or portly nature, would be met but a stern visit from the secret police.

bertlb2

I didn't know it existed! I've been posting here for a few years now, not sure how I stumbled on AM in the first place, and highly prefers it to any club-moderate chat.

Anyway it kind of shows how information works in this era: not with the what used to be traditional media outlets. Blogs and forums provide more quality info and analysis then MOTD or NOTW.

outlaw_member

Established Member
My journalist cousin specifically contacted me whilst I was in Amsterdam just to confirm whether the Forum which he assumed that I frequented had closed down. Plenty has changed over the weekend (25 bus is a goner) so I did initially think that A-M had ceased to exist.

number_0

Established Member
What's the quality of the posting in that forum anyway?

I assume it's filled with 12 year olds and people speaking english as their third language.

Like many others have said, this is the best arsenal board in the internet, the quality of the mods and the promotion system ensures that the standards of posting remain as high as ever.

Long live A-M

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
number_0 said:
What's the quality of the posting in that forum anyway?

It's not as busy as this one and when I used to frequent it, it was full of fans who were also matchgoers, so they'd talk about Arsenal issues but also about chants, pubs, etc. Like any forum they had their fair share of WUM's, optimists and pessimists. I'd imagine the latter has grown for a while now, though. It also used to close off posting after 10 pm.

number_0 said:
I assume it's filled with 12 year olds and people speaking english as their third language.
Quite the opposite, there's in fact many old-timers in there who love to revisit their older memories of Arsenal.

I've experienced other Arsenal forums before and A-M is the clear frontrunner for activity and diversity of fans (this is the most global).

ebouenolike

Established Member
number_0 said:
Long live A-M

images

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom