• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Sp**s fan opinion: Hype Hype Hooray

leongsh

Now for some fun :twisted:

This is an angry and bitter Sp**s fan view of Arsenal:

Hype Hype Hooray

He calls himself a "humble observer" :roll: You can easily tear down nearly all his arguments to show that he has "a parochial, blinkered view". There is one argument though that holds true:

"On a topical note this arsenal team have a long way to go before they can even hope to match Nottingham Forests place in history, yes they have beaten their undefeated run, so just the small matter of two European Cups to go!"

On that point of the 2 European Cups, Arsène Wenger is most aware of it. The Arsenal team are aware of it. And gooners are aware of it. I hope this Arsenal team does more than that and leave the sorry Sp**s fans with nothing of substance left to argue about.

leongsh

It's easy to write-off as jealousy but we have to be vigilant on the points of argument raised and be ready to counter them.

For example, the writer claims that Arsenal only play push-and-run football but at a quicker pace is trying to allude to Arsenal following Sp**s. For someone that does not know better, that may sound true but a clearer look the history of football and at how the playing style of Arsenal has evolved, claiming it as push-and-run football is too simplistic and a little too desperate in hoping to bask in reflected glory. Arsenal's style is now, in my opinion, closer to that of the Dutch total football but played at a faster pace. The forward players, i.e. forwards, strikers, wingers, are allowed maximum mobility and interchangeability on the field. It's one touch football, whether it be long or short passes, but one designed to be rapier-like to pierce through most types of defenses.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
leongsh said:
It's easy to write-off as jealousy but we have to be vigilant on the points of argument raised and be ready to counter them.

For example, the writer claims that Arsenal only play push-and-run football but at a quicker pace is trying to allude to Arsenal following Sp**s. For someone that does not know better, that may sound true but a clearer look the history of football and at how the playing style of Arsenal has evolved, claiming it as push-and-run football is too simplistic and a little too desperate in hoping to bask in reflected glory. Arsenal's style is now, in my opinion, closer to that of the Dutch total football but played at a faster pace. The forward players, i.e. forwards, strikers, wingers, are allowed maximum mobility and interchangeability on the field. It's one touch football, whether it be long or short passes, but one designed to be rapier-like to pierce through most types of defenses.
TBH I don't have the energy to argue with this so called football analyst. They know nought about football, and while they are talking about how bdly we are failing do they understand the fact that we are miles away from them, and are not even in the same league when it comes to football.

tbbosa

Jealousy- The defination:
====================
Jealousy is an emotion experienced by one who perceives that attention, love or affection is being given to a third party when it should rightfully be given to them. :D

Arnie

is it me, or did he try and play down the fact that we have gone unbeaten a whole 38 game season. Hahaha.

I must say, they hate us more than we hate them!! But it's natural, we are the big dogs and they are the small timers!!

Lets face it, we used to all hate utd so much, but now we are in the position they werein, so they hate us more. Example, community shield when they chucked stuff at henry.

Sp**s will always be crap, that's how life was meant to be!!

Phil

I was watching Norwich vs Arsenal, and inadvertently described Gary Docherty as a "Sp**s Reject". My 10 year old son found this a totally alien concept. A player so poor that Sp**s rejected him must ergo, be a player so devoid of talent, he can no longer be described as a football player.

This is now known as Catch 61.

Aussie

Established Member
Of course we are hype. We consistantly claim we should be challenging for Europe every season. Also we always claim we are signing big names only for the deal to fall through.

Hang on a sec. Thats them.

Unbeaten

We arent a great team because we have never won anything in Europe? Same excuse all the time..

Just wait, this year it's our turn so all these idiots can shut up.

KingReyes

Established Member
You would expect writing like this from someone who supports a team that hasn't won the league since 1961.

71, we did it again..
61, never again. :p

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Unbeaten said:
We arent a great team because we have never won anything in Europe? Same excuse all the time..

Just wait, this year it's our turn so all these idiots can shut up.
But the thing is they are not even in europe. Or even the intertoto cup for that matter.

leongsh

Maybe the decent start to this season is making the Sp**s fans light headed and lose their bowel control.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom