• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Sp**s fan to the FA!!

xaiver

31Robry09 said:
I was letting some of my friends who are Sp**s fans have it about Sunday and they turned round and replied with " Well if you think about it Sp**s have done better than us target wise this year." They think the fact that they came 9th last season and 5th this year makes them honestly believe that they will be challenging for top three next year.

I really do f*****g hate Sp**s fans but at the same time love them as they are such w*****s.

Well, you can say back to them we never expected and nobody expected us to go beyond Q-Finals for CL. Arsenal will be at France this 17 May while Sp**s can watch us playing the Finals on TV.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom