• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He is a prick but a likeable one . Need this in teams all winning teams have bell ends like this in there.
Thought he was phenomenal with the saves he pulled off, probably his best game for us an could be his most vital so far
I don't think Ramsdale is a prick. He's a very good guy, everybody seems to like him.

He just banters opposition fans in games, because they do the same to him. That doesn't make him a prick.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I don't think Ramsdale is a prick. He's a very good guy, everybody seems to like him.

He just banters opposition fans in games, because they do the same to him. That doesn't make him a prick.
Hence why I said likeable. I don't mean he is a prick in the true sense but as you said someone who banters and winds fans up which of fine by me. I enjoy that.

Seems a honest hard working guy. Remember the emotion of him when he was talking about his first cap.

Maybe prick was the wrong way of putting it

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I honestly don't understand why opposition fans are so rattled by him. His only crime is acting a bit goofy and bantering the fans behind him with some unoffensive gestures. I would never be bothered by an opposition player doing that. I get bothered by opposition players who act hard on the pitch getting into fights, arguing with the ref and getting away with snide kicks and dirty tackles. Ramsdale does none of that. I'm surprised Ben White isn't the one opposition fans get wound up about he's much more that kind of player who stamps your foot when the refs not looking. (I love Benny Blanco for the record).

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Would've been raging in this thread if we didn't pull it out. Man was gushing over Saka's strike only to gift one with a timid error.

His save on Rashford though was top class.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He made great save when rashford shot took deflection but don't understand why the hell he decided to came out when there no danger from utd players.

Mistakes happen but need him to focus the 1st goal cant do nothing about it great finish by rashford

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Can't we just have a goalkeeper that doesn't make **** mistakes all the time. He's been doing bad **** like this ALOT, just been lucky not to be punished

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Less podcasts and playing like this...

sir_alex_highlighted_visiting_goalkeeper_manuel_almunia_s_efforts.jpeg

...that's all we ask!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is actually one of the weakest keepers in the league. Makes too many errors and weak in commanding his box

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Less podcasts and playing like this...

sir_alex_highlighted_visiting_goalkeeper_manuel_almunia_s_efforts.jpeg

...that's all we ask!
It's true though, no one was inviting him to all these podcasts and interviews when he was getting relegated with Sheffield. Needs to stop trying to be a lad and celebrity and just focus on saving shots and not flapping his hands closing his eyes when the balls near him. Been really disappointed in him tbh.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
That goal is on the defense more than Ramsdale.

To lose 3-4 consecutive challenges / headers in the box is unforgivable.

Ødegaard wandering around, Saliba not bothering to challenge etc. Shouldn't have even got to Ramsdale needing to intervene.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
At least Ramsdale tried to do something after none of our players intervened and let Brentford head the ball 5 times in our box.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom