• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
One of best keepers in the league wgo doesn't get enough credit on here (we all know why).

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
One of best keepers in the league wgo doesn't get enough credit on here (we all know why).
Still believe he needs legit competition to keep him on his toes. He is still pretty young for a GK and sometimes gets complacent. Everyone was going to be motivated to play Sp**s.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He stepped up big time today although the saves against Son and Kane were fairly regulation ones. Would have been disappointing if he was beaten for either of those.

The big save was the one against Sessegnon at a crucial time in the game. If he can cut out the indecisiveness like he did yesterday he is a top quality GK

Bloodbather

Established Member

What a bull. Great performance, saved a couple of goals and no mistakes at all. Lloris on the other hand...
I made the mistake of putting Lloris ahead of him in my combined North London Derby eleven, then both of them presented pretty convincing arguments on the opposite ends.

Tom Mix

Superb game. Our best keeper since at least Lehmann. I like the side to him, just needs to watch out that doesn't become the story.

Malky

Established Member
I've been very critical of his this season, but he was ****ing excellent yesterday! Most people are just pointing out his saves, but his distribution was superb, the best i've seen from him in a long time. Plus he calmed the game down, total opposite to the Newcastle performance at the end of last season.
Deserved MOTM.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He is a prick but a likeable one . Need this in teams all winning teams have bell ends like this in there.
Thought he was phenomenal with the saves he pulled off, probably his best game for us an could be his most vital so far

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom