• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Never been more wrong about 1 of our signings.. Insane passing.

Also looks like gave a earful to partey after their goal. Leno would never!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is this guy insane? The guy played long pass like he prime Pirlo ffs only Ederson in PL can do that emi maybe too.

Been amazing he only 23 this is like nothing for goalkeeper.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Ramsdale was always going to be boom or bust for me. He choose Boom.

He was player of the year in his relegated teams for a reason. Thankfully the risk payed off.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ramsdale was always going to be boom or bust for me. He choose Boom.

He was player of the year in his relegated teams for a reason. Thankfully the risk payed off.
I think he earned bad reputation because he played for relegation sides last 2 season but according to people who watched him they impressed by him

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Did what was asked of him tonight, that's all you require. Really solid stop from Buendia at a crucial time.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
People always talk about his passing predominantly and thats understandable. But as a traditional keeper he isnt anything special.
At shot stopping i think he okay still not that level where he really hard to beat. But ball playing goal and someone command his area he been very good we always struggled in that

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
What do people make of how vocal he is after we concede chances or a goal, good or bad? I remember watching an interview with Meslier a few weeks ago and he said he doesn't understand why some keepers always shout, a goalkeeper should be serene and exude calmness (in his opinion)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Where the fans chanting "Aaron Ramsdale, he's better than you!" at Emi? :lol:

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
What do people make of how vocal he is after we concede chances or a goal, good or bad? I remember watching an interview with Meslier a few weeks ago and he said he doesn't understand why some keepers always shout, a goalkeeper should be serene and exude calmness (in his opinion)
Don`t think it matters much tbh. I think defenders just want a good GK that they can trust behind them. Seaman was very cool and composed while Schmeichel was very vocal and a bit crazy, I am sure all defenders loved playing in front of them despite their differences as they were both great GKs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Pleased with him so far and I like how he commands his area and gets at players. I don't think I've seen him thoroughly tested yet though for some reason. the £70m dropped on him and White is looking better by the week though.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The how is not as important as the end result. If that's what it takes to get his teammates where he needs them to be then that's what he should do. I think it depends on the individual and the team. They're very young in defense so frankly it's probably for the best that someone is back there talking.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

The main thing, is him being a very good goalkeeper, which he is...whether vocal or not, it doesn't matter too much (Seaman and Lehmann were complete opposites, but both quality) just depends what the team suits...and I think our defence suits a character like him.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

His distribution was pretty flawless, he has been even better in that area than expected.

Cost 10 million euros more than we got for Martinez, and looks like he is already as good while being 6 years younger.

And he loves to be here, unlike Emi. Top business.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Another solid game. No jitters with him in goal. There's a lot of talk about him not being as good a shot stopper as Leno but he organises his defence better and has still pulled off some good saves. So far, so good.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom