• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale (Out)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Fw8jY5XXoAAJDEv.jpg

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
People did question when Mokbel mentioned Ramsdale is under pressure, well he was right.

However, there have been internal concerns about Ramsdale’s start to the season. The keeper has has faced nine shots on target so far and conceded four times - a save percentage of 55.6 percent. His contribution to Fulham’s first goal in a 2-2 draw at the Emirates on August 26 and Marcus Rashford’s goal in the Gunners’ 3-1 win on September 3 have been scrutinised.
Mokbel article

CannonBals

60m quoted in the article. Surely at that price (50m+) you sell him as even Raya is homegrown. Also personally I think Raya is comfortably better. Better on the ball and better shot stopper. And he is just 2 yr older so has a good 5-6 yrs in him as he is currently only 28yo.
Ramsdale has a higher ceiling but with his personality I am not sure he actually reaches there.

Pop Tart

Established Member
load of nonsense this article and the reaction to him being dropped by the media. total overreaction

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom