• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Kav

Established Member
I hope he turns into a world class goal keeper here so I can eat a whole lot of humble pie. You’re one of us for now so all the best 🐏dale!

ArtetaOut

What's the point of this signing ffs? He certainly isn't better than Leno (conceded like 60+ goals last season and been part of countless relegated teams) and 30m for a backup is ridiculous. And yeah, he is ugly.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
An English goalkeeper with experiences and a pair of strong hands. From the various video compilation on him, he looks good, strong and brave in coming out. But these YT videos only complies positive highlights, not his failed moments. 30M is not a small investment and surely the Club did enough homework on him. I just wish Ramsdale can develop into a more vocal and commanding keeper than Leno is.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
E9QMrdzXIA0r9L5

What the ****? He barely looks taller than the widely noted midget Ben White...

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Wow, how refreshing is it seeing a new signing sit down and have a normal interview rather than some loudmouth shouting and being too excited making the players feel uncomfortable? Anyway, fair play to Aaron, comes across really well in this and doesn't seem too much of a joker. Still want him sold obviously but he's grown on me.

Olivier_Giroud

An English goalkeeper with experiences and a pair of strong hands. From the various video compilation on him, he looks good, strong and brave in coming out. But these YT videos only complies positive highlights, not his failed moments. 30M is not a small investment and surely the Club did enough homework on him. I just wish Ramsdale can develop into a more vocal and commanding keeper than Leno is.
Kind of like we did our homework with Runarsson.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Kind of like we did our homework with Runarsson.

Yeah this is my issue really, he fails both the eye test and has no decent stats to back him up. So I don’t really get what angle we’ve gone here apart from the fact he’s played loads of games at a young age.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Yeah this is my issue really, he fails both the eye test and has no decent stats to back him up. So I don’t really get what angle we’ve gone here apart from the fact he’s played loads of games at a young age.
Where are you getting the bad stats thing from? That's not true

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Wow, how refreshing is it seeing a new signing sit down and have a normal interview rather than some loudmouth shouting and being too excited making the players feel uncomfortable? Anyway, fair play to Aaron, comes across really well in this and doesn't seem too much of a joker. Still want him sold obviously but he's grown on me.

dont diss the brother....he represent the fans. This interview is boring

Vanpayslip

I hope his hair re-growth in the balding parts was implants and not those nasty tablets that stop your willy from working. A malfunctioning willy could have serious consequences for his confidence and end up making Arsenal waste a lot of money.

Anyway, he’s an Arsenal player now so I wish him all the best and sincerely hope he goes on to become a top keeper.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom