• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
And no you can't pick a league two player scoring a goal like that. And if you could that would be in league two. FFS.
Not arguing that he isn't capable. It's just the Ramsey we see the majority of the time doesn't.

That's Matty Burrows. Glentoran vs Portadown. Northern Irish league. Absolute tekkers. Earns about £300 a week.

My main issue isnt giving Ramsey £200k a week either. It's blocking a potential new signing for a player we genuinely need (winger?) coming in. It's all relative.

BWAHAHAAHHA @hydrofluoric acid you got owned here.

Mate why do you get so defensive? Settle down. You almost take it personal when someone doesn't agree with you.
It's the cocaine talking, don't take it to heart @thierrytheking14

Mate why do you get so defensive? Settle down. You almost take it personal when someone doesn't agree with you.

The rumblings that have been posted lately is that the wages he has asked for could have a knock on effect for other transfer business. Ideally of course I'd like to keep Ramsey and make a big investment in January. But it doesn't look like that's the way it's going to pan out.

Yes yes. Ideally we keep Ramsey and make big investment in January. I agree!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Those salaries are insane, Kolasinac on the same as Kante and double Nacho? Son on double Alli? Iwobi and AMN on the same?
Kola was a free agent tbf. Alli came in to Sp**s as a young prospect so maybe his salary progression hasn't matched Son who came in for 20M+

Iwobi signed a new contract this summer, no way he's on the same as AMN. I guess it's not super accurate.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Let's bring it back a bit lads, as undecided as I am about Ramsey, you cannot call him useless or say he has numerous trash performances. He had helped us win 2 FA cups. He deserves atleast some consideration for a high wage demand.

He isn't an improved Noble as some put it nor is he a poor man's Iniesta. He is a great player with a very inconsistent streak. Be it injuries or ego, something has always held him back.

Is it irritating that he plays 10 rather than Özil? Yes it is, but that's what the manager wants. Is it irritating that he plays so far forward given he has very inconsistent end product? Yes but once again, that is where Emery wants him. But does he pop up in most occasions to win us games or get us back into contention? Yes he does.

It would be good to have him if he gets to prioritise his midfield duties, otherwise a more balanced team is a lot more important.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Why are people mentioning followers on Twitter when comparing contracts? Unless Arsenal is getting 100% image rights, what is the bloody point of bring twitter followers into it? Same as Pogba - who the f cares?

Performances on the pitch is all that matters.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Why are people mentioning followers on Twitter when comparing contracts? Unless Arsenal is getting 100% image rights, what is the bloody point of bring twitter followers into it? Same as Pogba - who the f cares?

Performances on the pitch is all that matters.

Yeah sure, in an ideal world.

Commercially Özil is a superstar. He brings more to the table than just his playing ability. Just as Pogba does for Yanited, and now Ronaldo is doing for Juve.

It all comes into play when negotiating a new contract.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Özil & Ramsey are two of the most boring to follow on social media.

Ozils 23m just following some intern at Ozils agency.

#YaGunnerYa

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
the twins have arrived so he should be available for our next games - I assume footballers don't get paternity leave

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah sure, in an ideal world.

Commercially Özil is a superstar. He brings more to the table than just his playing ability. Just as Pogba does for Yanited, and now Ronaldo is doing for Juve.

It all comes into play when negotiating a new contract.
People are saying that Ronaldo has ‘revived’ Juve. You know the same Juve who were regularly making deep runs in the CL.

Thats how big of an impact a players following can have on a club. We tend to forget with all the ridiculous fees mentioned but it’s still us fans who pay the bills for these football clubs.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
This whole situation has become annoying and now I hope he leaves.

Longy

Ramsey may end up at a big club, but in no way will he play, he'll be found out quickly just like Unai has.
He may end up OS but he'll be back in the PL playing for an Everton.
Think Alex Song.

He is a squad player at Arsenal at best.
As much as he scores some goals, he still can't pass, can't dribble, no touch, no pace.

Now off topic, can anyone tell me why I have so much trouble logging onto my account ? Tried multiple devices, multiple locations and still only able to get on 10% of the time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom