• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
55M then? Still way too low for a quality player like Dybala.

Imagine the amount of laughs by the Juve people when they see Ramsey's name in the offer. Dead.:lol:
Ok... Ramsey plus 40 then. What do I care? It's not my money.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
No way Juve would give us Dybala for Ramsey + cash. That kid is the future if not being one of the best already - he is an elite talent and trust me I like Ramsey a lot but there is no comparison between the two.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
WTF is that post doing in here? You moved it from the Bellerin thread!
You must have been off inhaling insect repellent again when you posted that in here instead of Hector's thread.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Our MVP is recent times, normal service has been resumed. After all the talk about how guys like Wilshere should be starting over him Ramsey has rightfully taken his place once again as our most important midfielder. Undroppable, untouchable. Offer him a new contract and give him the armband if it's truly what it takes to make him stay.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Our MVP is recent times, normal service has been resumed. After all the talk about how guys like Wilshere should be starting over him Ramsey has rightfully taken his place once again as our most important midfielder. Undroppable, untouchable. Offer him a new contract and give him the armband if it's truly what it takes to make him stay.
Are you the one that gave him MOTM?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey and Wilshere are both dispensable. Our midfield needs ripping up and starting again. Bring in Meyer and a DM and **** those other two out of the window.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ramsey's first touch being bad is such a poor lazy myth (if anything it's usually the follow up touch which lets him down more very occasionally).

(There's also the one he took out of the air today but I can't find it, I'm sure yous all know the one I'm talking about though)

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Ramsey's first touch being bad is such a poor lazy myth (if anything it's usually the follow up touch which lets him down more very occasionally).

(There's also the one he took out of the air today but I can't find it, I'm sure yous all know the one I'm talking about though)
Are you sure he wanted to do that?

Stannis

What I would give to make him stay

Comes across as a better captain as well. You don’t need to shout and act like a disgruntled black cab driver to be a good captain. I remember in vs Milan when things were going off after the penalty it was Ramsey trying to control other players so they wouldn’t be carded while Jack was no where to be seen.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why does it always have to be one or the other extreme? Its not a myth. Its called inconsistent. Today was the perfect example. He took a ball out of the air like prime Bergkamp, so gracious and in full control. But he also had a couple brickhouse touches Titus Bramble would be ashamed of.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Myth?? I have eyes, he does not have the best touch. Nor does he dribble with much control.

He’s capable of effective touches and dribbles but what I’ve said is still true

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would gladly sell him and let Jack go. Rip the midfield up and start again. They are so slow and I want a midfield that can drive forward with the ball.

Get Jardim in and go 442 or get Nagelsmann/Tedesco in and go 352.

I'd rather we had two athletic box to box midfielders that can attack, defend and have pace and agility than two midfielders who look like they are running through mud up to their knees every time they move.

We have creators and goal scorers. They need to be protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom