• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Common sense tells everyone that this would be a bad deal what with injury history, age and wages but there's still part of me that would love to see Rambo back in our side. Still better than anyone in our squad for me.

Having said that we've got a ready made replacement with huge potential in Joe Willock, now use him!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I like how I didn't actually make the thread to avoid some forum uproar, but some mods just want to see the whole thing burn down :lol:

Saliba, ESR and Flo OUT, Ramsey IN - you'd really gotta think about burning the Emirates to the ground at this stage, no fan could bear

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Common sense tells everyone that this would be a bad deal what with injury history, age and wages but there's still part of me that would love to see Rambo back in our side. Still better than anyone in our squad for me.

Having said that we've got a ready made replacement with huge potential in Joe Willock, now use him!

I love Ramsey, but this a pass for me. Just isn't fit enough for us to trust him in any capacity and he's always had to get a run of games to reach form and get injured again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wtf tier 4 italian media on about? they saying they giving us Ramsey and we give Bolagun this is some made up BS.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I love Ramsey, but this a pass for me. Just isn't fit enough for us to trust him in any capacity and he's always had to get a run of games to reach form and get injured again.
Yeah would be a stupid deal on our part. Watching him destroy Turkey the other day though and you can't help but think what if, love the guy. I've seen very little of him at Juve though.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Ramsey's a good player but he's not the same guy. Don't be fooled by his antics in the Euros-this is his last hurrah to get himself a good move from Juve. I could see him ending up at a club like Villa, West Ham or Everton and that's basically what his level his now. Besides, Willock is a similar player, without the baggage and a huge upside.

Jakarta

Season 2 Couch GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Might as well get all the gang back, Alex Song is playing in Djibouti Premier League, Denilson I think is a part time farmer but is still up for a kick about. Jack is injured, but I think we should just sign him for his performance against Barcelona. Great memories!

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom