• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

There' only one man who could convince him his fortunes lie elsewhere.

Someone get a hold of Colonel Trautman :lol:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Arteta at the prospect of bringing in old timer Aaron:

FreshPlushAbalone-size_restricted.gif

He'd probably chuck in Balogun, Saliba and Azeez just to sweeten the deal too.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Fine player that is massively underrated by Arsenal fans, tbh.

But yeah, very injury prone and that is his #1 problem at this point, it seems.

So weird to see how highly Willock is rated and how much Ramsey is slated around here, when I would bet my house and my family's houses that Willock never has half the career that Ramsey has had, nor is he near the level of player or ever will be.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Fine player that is massively underrated by Arsenal fans, tbh.

But yeah, very injury prone and that is his #1 problem at this point, it seems.

So weird to see how highly Willock is rated and how much Ramsey is slated around here, when I would bet my house and my family's houses that Willock never has half the career that Ramsey has had, nor is he near the level of player or ever will be.

I don't think you will see many people here think that Willock can become Ramsey, but problem is that neither can current Ramsey become half as good as prime Ramsey..........

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom