• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Abramovich's region bankrupt, yet Chel$ki spending even more

jeromelee

I'm sure he has "stashed" a good load of money in some swiss account somewhere private under some fictitious nominees. No worries for him for sure.

I can only say that Chelsea are destined to be title contenders to Arsenal, taking over manure's so-called top contender post.

Hate the little sh*te neville that's come up to say that Arsenal's in for a big fight next season with manure going from strength to strength. Go take a crap on yourself you little c*nt!! You f*cking sh*te of a team's going no f*cking where.

Soler

Established Member
It's all good news. Soon, hopefully, Putin will come knocking and Abramovich can enjoy a nice, cold holiday in Siberia. :D

KingReyes

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
It's all good news. Soon, hopefully, Putin will come knocking and Abramovich can enjoy a nice, cold holiday in Siberia. :D

Then Ranieri would have the last laugh!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
jeromelee said:
I'm sure he has "stashed" a good load of money in some swiss account somewhere private under some fictitious nominees. No worries for him for sure.

I can only say that Chelsea are destined to be title contenders to Arsenal, taking over manure's so-called top contender post.

Hate the little sh*te neville that's come up to say that Arsenal's in for a big fight next season with manure going from strength to strength. Go take a crap on yourself you little c*nt!! You f*cking sh*te of a team's going no f*cking where.

What's the matter with you jerome? I've read two posts from you today and you seem very angry- what's up? :)

jeromelee

OneteaminLondon said:
jeromelee said:

What's the matter with you jerome? I've read two posts from you today and you seem very angry- what's up? :)

Sori mate, don't mean to lash out at f*cking manure so much today, but really sick of all this cr*p they're saying to the press. Especially diverboi and neville. Even after the season ends and we're gone unbeaten they still have things to say about our victory. It's just so frustrating.

visitor99

It looks like Roman is just putting some of his loose change into Chelsea.

His latest Boeing jet has apparently just cost him 560 million pounds - many times was he has spent on football. And then there are his three yachts. I don't know about the first two, but the latest one supposedly cost him much more than he has put into Chelsea.

As long as he doesn't start trying to play politics and challenge Putin, like that other Russian oil billionaire Khodorsky did just before he was jailed, he'll have nothing to worry about.

BTW, he resigned his governership of his Russian province a while ago, and has also been winding back his holding in Sibneft for some time - moving the money out of Russia.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom