• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

abusive emails from arsenal.com

Spartan

is anyone else receiving abusive emails from themanager@arsenal.com??

theres obviously been a hack, a Sp**s fan to be precise (didnt know they had the capabilities to do such things!!). but you'd think Arsenal would've sorted it by now as i recieved the 1st email last week i think it was.

Spartan

Thank you fo your previous response (MY NAME). We appreciate the fact that you do
not approve of our black players, but I would like to remind you that we live in a
multi cultural city and your racist remarks are not appreciated.

If you continue this disrepect for human life, we will report you to the police
under the new hate crimes act.

My Regards,
A. Wenger
<br>-----<br>
*****es

the 1st one i got a while back was along the lines of Sp**s are the best, shalom my yid brothers!! but i've since deleted it

after the one above i got this one from i would imagine Arsenal:

Due to varius security breaches within our system, we have been advised that there has been an outbreak of worm infected emails originating from our mail servers.

If you have received any such emails, please dispose of them immediately. Do not forward, reply or open any attachments.

Please do not reply to this message this an automated message.

Then i got another abusive one, which i wont post...just the usual crap they say about wenger :evil:

Allyboy

Established Member
They must just be spoofing the sender, I doubt it physically came from the Arsenal.com servers...

Spartan

spoofing the sender??

sorry allyboy...too geeky for me mate :) in plain english is someone messin with me?

Allyboy

Established Member
What I mean is, they have found a way to make it appear that it has come from Arsenal, but in practice its probably just come form a hotmail account or something.

I think if they actually have hacked Arsenal's email then we would have all known by now!

voomboom

its possible to send an email from absolutely anywhere, with any name you want as the sender.

It'd take me about 5 minutes to send you an email from anyone you like such as billgates@ microsoft.com, admin@ arsenal-mania.com or even directorgeneral@ bbc.co.uk.

The name that you see in the from column is just what's known as a 'header', which can be made to say anything using just one line of code.

thegreatbriton

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW !

Is it immature/rong of me to suggest we have some fun with the manc's though some "@mancheterunited.com" adresses regardign ticket prices going up ?

Spike

Established Member
It's probably a simple PHP script that allows whoever using it to specify a 'from' address. I know because I used to do it to my friends. :D

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
thegreatbriton said:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW !

Is it immature/rong of me to suggest we have some fun with the manc's though some "@mancheterunited.com" adresses regardign ticket prices going up ?

would be more funny if the ticket prices werent going up anyway.. heh

velimir85

Maybe to send them the info that Glazer is leaving...and then send them another with "Gotcha!" :mrgreen:

seb_afc

Established Member
the only bad thing about glazer is that now our away tickets at OT will be more expensive.. oh well i can cope paying an extra 10 quid to see the downfall of that club.

gunner_down_under

That would be a pisser....to send some manc fans e-mails from "m.glazer@manutd.com".......but i reckon we could possibly get into to trouble!

joe3428

seb_afc said:
the only bad thing about glazer is that now our away tickets at OT will be more expensive.. oh well i can cope paying an extra 10 quid to see the downfall of that club.

:D :)

Arsenal_FAN1983

Allyboy said:
What I mean is, they have found a way to make it appear that it has come from Arsenal, but in practice its probably just come form a hotmail account or something.

I think if they actually have hacked Arsenal's email then we would have all known by now!

Yeh then would have retaliated! :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom