• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Established Member
This post is just tribute to the wonderful work that Adam does on this forum. Nothing gives me greater joy (Yes that includes Arsenal winning) than to see the guy moderate. He is the Thierry Henry of moderators. He is without a doubt, the best around.

Thank you and goodnight.

Adam

Established Member
Well, what can i say - pleasure to see you lads post. Great stuff! Haha. I am shocked. Keep up the good info! :wink:

Consider the tenner in the post. :wink:

Aussie

Established Member
Mark said:
. Nothing gives me greater joy (Yes that includes Arsenal winning) than to see the guy moderate.

Nothing gives you more joy than to see Adam moderate :wink:

He does a great job but there must be something.

beanz

Wise move Mark, yous gotsta keep on der good side of dees guys, else dey send Salvatore round to makes you an offer yous can't refuse, capice! :twisted:

brianfrance

Established Member
Not about his work, which is excellent, but the quality of the post. Sometimes I don't understand the post of members here, or I understand wrong. I've a poor english as you know and as you read, and clear post help me soo much. His post are always clear, and, very interesting.

Sammer

Established Member
I´ll join the praise for Adam :wink:

I wouldn´t say that "nothing gives me greater joy", but he is definately doing a brilliant job, and his posts are to the point, spot-on and show a great knowledge and dedication to football/aka Arsenal.

There is other people on this forum, that should be named in that sense, too, but this is Adams time. :D

Thanks for that.

JazzG

Established Member
Mark said:
This post is just tribute to the wonderful work that Adam does on this forum. Nothing gives me greater joy (Yes that includes Arsenal winning) than to see the guy moderate. He is the Thierry Henry of moderators. He is without a doubt, the best around.

Thank you and goodnight.

How much did he pay you to say this, or did he threaten to ban you? :D

bobbypires

Established Member
Adam, do something good and lock this thread! :mrgreen:
Great job, mate. 8) Eres la ostia.

Brian, your English is better than mine.

Adam

Established Member
When i read Sammer's posts - i forget English isn't his native language. Same with Arjan. BrianFrance is still learning, and if he continues at this rate - he will be writing English smoothly in a few months.

BrianFrance is Arsenal-Mania's French correspondent, Sammer supplies us with all the insights from Germany, and Arjan knows a heck of alot on Dutch football. BobbyPires also gives us his Spanish knowledge.

I think we should be fine for Euro2004! You know where to come - Arsenal-Mania!

Mark

Established Member
JazzG said:
Mark said:

Thank you and goodnight.

How much did he pay you to say this, or did he threaten to ban you? :D

Don't I sound genuine? :lol:

Adam

Established Member
Hey guys - let's not forget one thing... there are many other moderators who are doing a great job. Let me be the first to start their threads! Please! ;D

A

Anonymous

Yeah true, Adam does a great job.

Unlike certain arrogant other people who 'run' this site.

Aussie

Established Member
Adam said:
When i read Sammer's posts - i forget English isn't his native language. Same with Arjan. BrianFrance is still learning, and if he continues at this rate - he will be writing English smoothly in a few months.

BrianFrance is Arsenal-Mania's French correspondent, Sammer supplies us with all the insights from Germany, and Arjan knows a heck of alot on Dutch football. BobbyPires also gives us his Spanish knowledge.

I think we should be fine for Euro2004! You know where to come - Arsenal-Mania!

And if you want to talk **** im your man :p

beanz

Now that we've established your expertise Aussie, is there anyone else out there who has unusual talents? :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom