• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adebayor sucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted đź”»

lol I think kingkolo is referring to his post that keeps repeating...which I don't think is his fault by the way.

KingKolo

psycho said:
lol I think kingkolo is referring to his post that keeps repeating...which I don't think is his fault by the way.
Yeah, I was.. I actually agree with his opinion, I just don't agree with it 12 times over lol.. I started disagreeing after the 7th..

_alz_

Not 100% sure about this, but if memory serves me corectly we have never lost when he has scord.

In relation to the post it annoys me when people slate him, calling him s**t.
Fair enough his finishing isn't always of the highest standard and he tends to miss a sitter here and there, but MANY fans fail to see how unique he is and what he offers to the team .

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted đź”»

lol....tell the truth, did Baghdatis cross anyones mind for a split second?

Doubt its him anyways. Don't type like him- and its past his bedtime anyways.

_alz_

sorry bout that - my computer is moving off key at the moment - can i delete the 1's not needed?

Anzac

Established Member
this is yet another pointless thread with an emotionally inflamatory title that has been thrown up by the so called supporters...

IMO anyone who berates the players in such a manner is not only denegrating the player in question but also the Manager.

I'm not saying that we must agree on everything all the time & act as sheep, but I'd prefer it if we looked at positives and tried to look / understand at what the Manager is seeing / trying to do.

IMO Wenger's football is moving away from defined individual goalscorers & is all about the team being goal scorers. As such Ade has an integral part in that plan - bearing in mind that at aged 22 he is probably a minimum of 6 years off reaching his peak as a player, & most WC 'target men' types reach WC status in their 30's.

I'm sure half the 'fans' here not only forget just how young these kids are, but also how far they have already come and how blessed we are to have them here!!!!!!

:x

abz_14

Anzac said:
this is yet another pointless thread with an emotionally inflamatory title that has been thrown up by the so called supporters...

IMO anyone who berates the players in such a manner is not only denegrating the player in question but also the Manager.

I'm not saying that we must agree on everything all the time & act as sheep, but I'd prefer it if we looked at positives and tried to look / understand at what the Manager is seeing / trying to do.

IMO Wenger's football is moving away from defined individual goalscorers & is all about the team being goal scorers. As such Ade has an integral part in that plan - bearing in mind that at aged 22 he is probably a minimum of 6 years off reaching his peak as a player, & most WC 'target men' types reach WC status in their 30's.

I'm sure half the 'fans' here not only forget just how young these kids are, but also how far they have already come and how blessed we are to have them here!!!!!!

:x

:clap I thought I would applaud your post. 100% agree with you!!!

arsenal_babe

ya, ade sucks! scores two goals (the second was amazing - none of you could ever score that in your wildest dreams), runs his butt off all day.

:roll: some of you posters are amazing

docgunner

LPCochofel said:
docgunner said:
for all the wonderment fo ade`s second goal, his first touch was still crap..it just flew off his foot,somehow being the last minute he let fly his right foot and it connected.

That`s how i see it.

A peoper intended touch would be to control the ball near the foot and then go about playing...it`s common sense..

And the first goal...it was an open goal...and oh god unvelievable that i`m writinga ll this...plain stupid thread...We`ve never seen this guy around when ade`s criticised either...

and you also never saw me criticise any Arsenal player as well! f**k off you should be supoorting other team

why the hell do kids make things personal so easy in here!i was just asking now you are calling out for people who`d call for ade`s head when he was crap(90% of the time) but you weren`t seen supporting him eiher ..that`s why i thought it`s afickle thread...understand?

docgunner

psycho said:
docgunner said:
for all the wonderment fo ade`s second goal, his first touch was still crap..it just flew off his foot,somehow being the last minute he let fly his right foot and it connected.
That`s how i see it.

A peoper intended touch would be to control the ball near the foot and then go about playing...it`s common sense..

And the first goal...it was an open goal...and oh god unvelievable that i`m writinga ll this...plain stupid thread...We`ve never seen this guy around when ade`s criticised either...
wtf? I didn't even clock this thread? wtf are you on about? This kind of s**t gets me mad. I hope you being sarcastic- or thats a really stupid post.
If you don't like Ade- for whatever reason- thats your choice whatever, but people that call him s**t - just don't understand football I swear.

so what are you on about? do i need to retype it or is it that you canot understand the labguage..or..you could make an argument,instead of just that blabber in your post :)

Wugaga

Look at the finishing for the 2nd goal ... text-book drogba strike !! Whoever said that Ade su*ks is just blind.

ADE ! ADE ! ADE ! ADEBAYOR !!!!!

The Incredible Hulk

Arrghhh! Adebayor is THE most frustrating player EVER. I've said many times that I dont really rate him much but would be happy to eat my words if he really starting performing consistently. Yesterday, although many fans are off loving him, I'm left even more confused than ever. The header, was a very good goal by him. Exactly what he should be doing all the time. And then that beauty in the end. That was better than Fab's goal if possible. But yet he left me so frustrated at times especially when he missed an almost open goal. BAH! I really hope that this is the start of something new. Hopefully from now, we'll see more of the brilliance and less of the howlers. But man, what a match anyway.

But tbh, how we won that match, I'll never know. Our attack was brilliant but the defence!! :shock: Dear God, Wenger needs to sort it out in there. It was atrocious. And probably for the first time, I saw a below-par performance from Gilberto. And it took him a different position to do it! We need another CB. BAD!!!

maverick_14

The Incredible Hulk said:
Arrghhh! Adebayor is THE most frustrating player EVER. I've said many times that I dont really rate him much but would be happy to eat my words if he really starting performing consistently. Yesterday, although many fans are off loving him, I'm left even more confused than ever. The header, was a very good goal by him. Exactly what he should be doing all the time. And then that beauty in the end. That was better than Fab's goal if possible. But yet he left me so frustrated at times especially when he missed an almost open goal. BAH! I really hope that this is the start of something new. Hopefully from now, we'll see more of the brilliance and less of the howlers. But man, what a match anyway.

But tbh, how we won that match, I'll never know. Our attack was brilliant but the defence!! :shock: Dear God, Wenger needs to sort it out in there. It was atrocious. And probably for the first time, I saw a below-par performance from Gilberto. And it took him a different position to do it! We need another CB. BAD!!!

maybe gilberto was just tired after the internationals and wenger did say that he might not play him for that reason.

The Incredible Hulk

maybe gilberto was just tired after the internationals and wenger did say that he might not play him for that reason.

Possibly. Whatever be the reason, the need for a CB is still obvious. Gilberto shouldnt be playing there. We need him at DM (although Flamini is doing an amazing job there). Toure, Gallas and Senderos are not enough. When Djourou returns, Toure will be gone. We need atleast 4 CB's in the squad. I'd love it if Wenger could get Samba from Blackburn. Maybe not the best defender around, but he'll give us the aerial presence we require so bad. I'll shut up now before I turn this thread into another transfer thread. :)

Proof

Established Member
Adebayor is a great player.I always gave him a lot of credit and call for patience for the haters.I love him :)

sitemaze

The amount of sitters that ADE misses is ridiculous. One good match after a while doesn't change anything.

He is not class but I wishes him all the best in Arsenal, especially his work-rate and attitude. Infact I want to see Eduador given more chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom