• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adebayor's problem?

AFCFan4Ever

mistaz23 said:
You dont have to be an asshole about it...lol

Well I don't appreciate people getting smart with me first, telling me I won't care about the club and acting like I don't know what I'm talking about...lol beyond that, I'm in a horrible mood after today. I need to get it out. :x

Chips&CurrySauce

I thought Adebayor was very good last night aswell.. Great touches on the deck, good aerial ability, he held it up well and was even one on one with Dudek had the linesman not called him off side (incorrectly).. Adebayor looks afine player to me.. But as Scorpion said, Henry can't play with VP, Reyes, Adebayor, Trezeguet, etc etc etc.. I really wish Arsen had the balls to drop him!

Reyes(9)

Viper said:
No.

The future is Torres when Henry leaves!!

i really hope that torres comes to us .. our striking force will be in safe hands,but firstly bring torres then sell henry,do NOT lose both players !

cc

for quite a few years, the only striker paterner who's able to satisfy henry is berggie. henry can't paterner with kau, wiltord, jeffers (just forget this guy).... I've already said before that henry is picky on paterner. I doubt if he could get better at any team other than arsenal.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom