• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Agent: Lampard to leave Chelsea

A

Anonymous

Yup, it was reported some time ago that his contract talks have stalled over his wage expectations.

JazzG

Established Member
Either he is looking for a crazy money or Chelsea are being really stingy here coz they gave a lot of the foreign players they bought in big wages, Crespo - £90k a week, Veron - £80k a week, Makelele £60k-75k a week etc.

Probably Lampard who remember is Chelsea through and through now asking for a **** load. Even Terry who also happens to be Chelsea through and through only signed his contract when Roman arrived and was even talking about us in the press.

Gunner4life09

but i can't see why Roman Abramavich won't pay lampard as much as he pays the likes of Crespo, Veron . . . he's been one of the best chelsea player the whole season and in my view he has done more than Veron, Crespo, Mutu put together.

The Mini

Abramovich has enough money to buy Beckham, who would cost that much and would give him money through advertising.

Mark

Established Member
I imagine it will be sorted out eventually. The agent talk is just to scare Chelsea into giving him the wage increase he wants. Sadly I'm sure he's staying.

skart14

The Mini said:
Abramovich has enough money to buy Beckham, who would cost that much and would give him money through advertising.

Lampard has been one of their best players...no way they are letting him go....beekham sells shirts and whatnot but will not help on the pitch...just like a certain veron who did **** all with chelski this season..

goonerling

they should pay him on a par with all the highest earners. not like they can't afford, and it might also bankrupt them a little quicker when Abramovich gets bored and pulls the plug.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Lampard has easily been one of their best and CONSISTENT performers this year (with a few exceptions here and there - mainly against us).... him & Terry are really the only "Pre-Roman" Chelsea-ites that were regulars... and they were both the top players on the team... if they dont pay him, they are stupid.. they really done have any other creative CM's on the team...

if lampard leaves, who's gonna play attacking CM with Juan Veron unhappy? Parker? Geremi? Cole? Gronkjaer? it just ain't gonna be the same anymore and maybe Chelsea will finish lower than 3rd next season.
He's the midfield playmaker that could score goals, create goals and encourage long shots just like a DM.

He's just not going to leave.

KingReyes

Established Member
Arsenic_addicted said:
if lampard leaves, who's gonna play attacking CM with Juan Veron unhappy? Parker? Geremi? Cole? Gronkjaer? it just ain't gonna be the same anymore and maybe Chelsea will finish lower than 3rd next season.
He's the midfield playmaker that could score goals, create goals and encourage long shots just like a DM.

He's just not going to leave.

I'm sure they could afford to buy another Midfielder, or two, or three or four. Chelsea are endless when it comes to spending and when it comes to midfielders. Whoever leaves they will just bring two other players replace him.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Veron is out of there next season... i think he'll end up back at Inter... he seems to want to go there.....

i dont think Lampard is going anywhere though

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom