• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Newly promoted Forest with cash to splash. 7.5m to 10m and a sell on clause. Cheerio AMN.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm not sure it's the best move for AMN but he needs to be somewhere else. I'm just hoping he isn't the Djed Spence replacement for Forest.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
at 24/25 now would just get that big best contract & set himself up... its a risk dropping down too far

were Newcastle not in for him 6 months ago? if they return it a no brainier

good chance they can make conferance or Europa in the short term... next season he can cover for Tripps & the third CM slot still looks up for grabs. gives him a chance compete which seems to be what he wants.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I think its a decent move for AMN.
I guess it depends on if he is seen or is willing to accept a role as a utility man or not?

Ive never been convinced he is prem lg standard at CM.
Steve Cooper however is a very decent coach so hopefully may help get his career back on track
Its really down to Ainsley though to prove himself.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Did I mention that we should’ve sold him to Wolves when A-M had a collective meltdown about the prospect of selling him? 😬

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Did I mention that we should’ve sold him to Wolves when A-M had a collective meltdown about the prospect of selling him? 😬
So it was our fault? Or maybe and just maybe Arteta's fault to don't allow him to leave, ask him to stay and then freeze him immediately. Just asking for a friend who thinks Arteta is the dumb in this situation.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
In hindsight, what a blunder that has turned out to be.
Not in hindsight for some 🤓
But for most of A-M yeah. Like with Willock, lol, sales that 99% of the forum were violently against when they were clearly the right move. I said at the time I couldn’t believe what I was reading in that thread and looking back it’s only harder to believe. Not unlike when you look back at all the stick Arteta got for selling Willock or all the crap that’s been talked about in the Saliba thread acting like we had lost a massive talent when the reality was that loaning him out was absolutely the right decision and there was no need to be freaking out about a 20 yr old CB not being relied upon in his first season in England to try and secure us champions league football or a top 6 place, and no one knew **** all to be making such definite assumptions about him being lost for us 🤣.
So it was our fault? Or maybe and just maybe Arteta's fault to don't allow him to leave, ask him to stay and then freeze him immediately. Just asking for a friend who thinks Arteta is the dumb in this situation.
Definitely, it was definitely an error on Arteta and Edu’s fault. I criticised them for it at the time, part of poor summer planning where we should’ve leveraged sales like AMN, and should’ve shopped more aggressively Holding and others to put that money towards badly needed upgrades (like an attacking midfielder, when it was absolutely criminal to go into that season with worse options in attacking midfield than even relegation sides).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom