• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alessio Cerci

ModelGooner

Harambe Loyalist
SiMamu said:
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/torino/torino-anche-larsenal-su-cerci/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Westeros, even the Arsenal of Cerci
There are also the eyes of a Premier League club on Alessio Cerci, not only Milan and Atletico Madrid. Player of Westeros is the interest of Arsenal, to see if Wenger's team will be able to satisfy the demands of the grenade and tear Cerci the competition. Not only Italy and Spain, England also observes: Arsenal tip Cerci, Westeros expect.
#GoTspoilers

:lol:

GoT_joffrey_approves.gif

Caz19

I like Destro as well, would be a good buy I reckon, even though I do believe buying players from Serie A is a bit dodgy these days. Gervinho looks fantastic there and he was rubbish for us.

Pies

Caz19 said:
I like Destro as well, would be a good buy I reckon, even though I do believe buying players from Serie A is a bit dodgy these days. Gervinho looks fantastic there and he was rubbish for us.

There are still some quality players in Italy. Jovetic is a great example. I like Destro as well but I think he would be overpriced and it's not going to happen anyway and Cerci won't either.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
ModelGooner said:
SiMamu said:
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/torino/torino-anche-larsenal-su-cerci/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Westeros, even the Arsenal of Cerci
There are also the eyes of a Premier League club on Alessio Cerci, not only Milan and Atletico Madrid. Player of Westeros is the interest of Arsenal, to see if Wenger's team will be able to satisfy the demands of the grenade and tear Cerci the competition. Not only Italy and Spain, England also observes: Arsenal tip Cerci, Westeros expect.
#GoTspoilers

GoT_joffrey_approves.gif
Thank you. It's about time.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Destro's just a poacher apparently, he's also gotten fat numerous times when he's been injured so I don't think it's worth it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thierry Cros ‏@tcros
Alessio #Cerci, attaquant international du #Torino, pourrait être transféré à #Arsenal, les discussions seraient très avancées!

According to this French journalist he say we are in advanced talks to sign Cerci.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pourrait and seraient are conditional tense which means could be not are, this guy has no clue. My degree might well have been pointless but at least I can sift through transfer bs.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Cerci and Alderweireld.

We trying to win the Champions league or the Europa league?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/54969/cerci-%E2%82%AC20m-arsenal-talks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/54969/ce ... enal-talks</a>

Cerci was left out of Torino’s squad for tomorrow’s Europa League clash with RNK Split and Coach Giampiero Ventura explained it was because “he doesn’t have the right mind-set to play at this moment.”

it could be total BS but Di Marzio said we are interested. but not only us interested A.Madrid and Ac Milan also.

blaze_of_glory

THunter said:
Cerci and Alderweireld.

Except it wouldn't be just Cerci and Alderweireld.

It would be Cerci, Alderweireld, Alexis, Debuchy, Chambers, and Ospina all joining this summer, wouldn't it? Campbell too, for all intents and purposes.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
THunter said:
Cerci and Alderweireld.

we aren't winning the CL lets not kidding ourselves we don't have a team who can win it, signing Cerci Alderweireld better then signing no one at least they give us squad depth.

Floating

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:
THunter said:
Cerci and Alderweireld.

we aren't winning the CL lets not kidding ourselves we don't have a team who can win it, signing Cerci Alderweireld better then signing no one at least they give us squad depth.

But that's his point, we should be aiming to win the CL by signing top quality players.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

blaze_of_glory said:
THunter said:
Cerci and Alderweireld.

Except it wouldn't be just Cerci and Alderweireld.

It would be Cerci, Alderweireld, Alexis, Debuchy, Chambers, and Ospina all joining this summer, wouldn't it? Campbell too, for all intents and purposes.
Bar Sanchez and Chambers they're all downgrades.

Ospina and Debuchy are inferior to Fabianski and Sagna whilst Cerci and Alderweireld (inferior to Vermaelen) are average squad players .

GDeep™

League is very weak
Older than I thought, he's 27. Played second striker last season apparently, and is nippy.

Averages a goal or assist every 2.3 games or something.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

yousif_arsenal said:
THunter said:
Cerci and Alderweireld.

So let me get this right, we've not got the team to win the CL, so lets be happy that we're signing players who won't improve that same team?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
THunter said:
yousif_arsenal said:
THunter said:
Cerci and Alderweireld.

So let me get this right, we've not got the team to win the CL, so lets be happy that we're signing players who won't improve that same team?

I understand you want us get Cavani Carvalho to make our team challenge for titles but after last comments from the journalists we are getting quality players, so what i'm saying is let sign the players who can give us at least squad depth this season.

been

13 goals last season where most of them were PKs and in a pretty weak league.

This one reminds me of the columbian porto kid, doesn't make any sense to sign him.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom