• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Alex Runarsson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuBB

He gets a bad press but he is Iceland's number 1 now, 12 caps in the last year.

He wasn't even 3rd choice when we signed him so he has obviously improved considerably, I hope he gets a good move and wish him well.

Yeah I don't know why there's a level of antagonism for a player who hasn't done anything negative, costs us much or kicks up a fuss.

When he's here, he trains.

When he's out on loan, his wages are covered.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yeah I don't know why there's a level of antagonism for a player who hasn't done anything negative, costs us much or kicks up a fuss.

I think it was the shock of ditching Inaki Cana who recommended this guy who was sadly unplayable for all the wrong reasons. Not the player's fault but Gerry Payton type fear probably resurfaced.

picsou

yeah tbf he had a decent loan at a belgian team, not that bad of a keeper. But happy to see him move on

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

Exactly!!!

He was a very cheap punt early on when we were desperate for a back up keeper. He obviously wasn't good enough but the amount of sh!t he got from some of the w@nkers on here was unbelievable.

Then again look at the grief Ramsdale got before he even signed & the pelters he still gets by some.
While I agree he's not perfect & had a poor 2nd half last season, he's rated as one of the best young keepers in the World. FACT

Too many online arsenal fans can be a$$holes at times though tbh.

DuBB

Exactly!!!

He was a very cheap punt early on when we were desperate for a back up keeper. He obviously wasn't good enough but the amount of sh!t he got from some of the w@nkers on here was unbelievable.

Then again look at the grief Ramsdale got before he even signed & the pelters he still gets by some.
While I agree he's not perfect & had a poor 2nd half last season, he's rated as one of the best young keepers in the World. FACT

Too many online arsenal fans can be a$$holes at times though tbh.

The real problem is online fandom = a$$hole-ery. It's the language of football fandom now in general.

It's a shame. As football itself has got more complex and interesting, the level of discourse has dropped off a cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom