• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Hleb

Uri

How do you find him as a player ?
Are you satisfied with him ?

I find him as a great player and I think he will be one of our most important players in the next few years. I think Wenger made great choice with him and we all are going to enjoy alot from his playing.

Does anyone know why Wenger did not let him to play that much when he was available ?

tazmatic

Top class player, ive been very impressed by him so far, but ive been told by my mate its nothing compared to what he is capable of.

Personally i cant wait for him to return to the side

Army of Me

Established Member
when he's played in his proper position (CM) he's almost unstoppable. his close control is wicked, players are afraid to tackle him, it's a glory to watch.

it's a shame he's out injured :(

we havent seen the best of him... yet.

Unbeaten

I'm very satisfied with him, too bad he is injured atm. He'll be a great Arsenal players in the years to come.

Canuck

Established Member
Was quite happy with his performances to date. Stepped right into the squad with very little adapting time necessary and I agree that he's likely to just keep improving as he grows accustom to our system. I'd also like to see him get a shake at CM as well.

A

Anonymous

Canuck said:
Was quite happy with his performances to date. Stepped right into the squad with very little adapting time necessary and I agree that he's likely to just keep improving as he grows accustom to our system. I'd also like to see him get a shake at CM as well.

ditto.

IBL

Established Member
I think he's still yet to be let off the leash, this guy has serious pace and trickery which we still are yet to witness. Considering this is his first season with us in the Premiership he has been very impressive thus far integrating into the team seamlessly. I'd also like him to get at shot at playing CM at some point as I think he could do an outstanding job there.

arsenal05

helb...

a fantastic player thats what we have seen of him so far anyway!
whether he keeps it up or whether he improves i think he'll be the next gilberto someone who sets players up scores the odd goal but all in all is totally unapreciated!

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
tazmatic said:
Top class player, ive been very impressed by him so far, but ive been told by my mate its nothing compared to what he is capable of.

Personally i cant wait for him to return to the side
Neither can I. Your mate is right, last season for Stuttgart he had a period in which he was really unstoppable, never lost the ball, going past players like they weren't there and amazing assists, lots of assists. He can create chances out of nothing, very important against top teams.

Ricky_AFC

Can't wait for him to return, he's been really good until now and i think he can do even better. Certainly haven't seen the best of him yet.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
This guy lit up the German league.

What he is doing now for Arsenal is just his basics when he gets complex god help the defenders who plays against him, he will leave them for dead.

A more Centre role is more suitable its even were i play him in Pro evolution soccer 5 lol.

Double_H

Established Member
Personaly im not satisfied with him Yet

no doubt he is a Great Player with a Great vision for a killer pass but the thing is He holds the ball too much (Fake ronaldo) and if he plays in CM and Lose we will be in troubles and He doesnt SHOOT at all
he Must improve in those to be a Big Hit at Arsenal

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Im happy with what he has shown us so far. He really fits into our team well and plays like an Arsenal player. It's a real shame that he got injured but Im sure he will come back next month just as good.

wer

it would be great if he can get a dozen or so goals like Fredddie and Bobby does.

Viper

Established Member
Impressive player. It had looked like he quickly gelled in the team in a matter of a few games. What bothers me is that he doesn't really shoot. I am sure he is capable of scoring. He scored 2 good goals in pre-season.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom