• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I just realised I apparently I made this thread? That’s a lie I’d never make a thread if it’s not a champions league final!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope it's not a purple patch just to get his new contract Arteta said we not discussing contract extension and that fine by me wait until summer but things worry me giving new contract for 30 years old players after auba and Willian

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I spent the whole summer almost single-handedly defending Laca..guess what thread they gave me?

Elnenny.
Took my like back when I saw single handed. I've taken plenty of abuse for this guy.

Even when he's performing, people are more concerned about a contract he's blatantly not going to get, they can't even bring themselves to say good game :lol:

f*ck this whole forum tbh.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Took my like back when I saw single handed. I've taken plenty of abuse for this guy.

Even when he's performing, people are more concerned about a contract he's blatantly not going to get, they can't even bring themselves to say good game :lol:

I said ‘almost mainly’ because of you, I think it was me, you @Riou and like 3 other people max. :lol:

Certain people have him as their avi but didn’t back their boy during the beef *cough* LG *cough*.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Having 3 of Auba, Mesut, Alexis, Santi or Lacazette in their prime, would’ve likely been enough to win the League!
Sanchez, and Cazorla are the talented ones.
Auba, laca, Özil are shxt.
Imagine if we have Firmino/Benzema/Suarez with Cazorla and Sanchez.

Last edited:

Jae

I said ‘almost mainly’ because of you, I think it was me, you @Riou and like 3 other people max. :lol:

Certain people have him as their avi but didn’t back their boy during the beef *cough* LG *cough*.

I've always backed him, called him as being the next scapegoat quite early on last season as well. Have to admit though there was a period where he looked dead on his feet and devoid of confidence, had my doubts for a little bit.

I like Laca as a player probably more than I do Aubameyang. Auba definitely has the personality though :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He’s a good rotation/sub player, not the type you want starting every week. He can’t handle 90 minutes but the 20-30 minutes he has stamina he can make things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom