• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Lacazette is better than both, and easily.
How so?

Lukaku and Morata were purchased the same summer for significantly higher fees, and are both scoring at a better clip thus far. Do you really think Chelsea and United paid bigger fees for “easily” worse players, when Lacazette would have picked either over us were he afforded the option?

BobP

Memri Fan
lol I don't know much about Morata but he's not on the same level as Lukaku.

Morata is probably the more complete footballer.

Has shown over his career that his technical abilities are at a level where he can be integrated into quality teams, playing a variety of roles.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
How so?

Lukaku and Morata were purchased the same summer for significantly higher fees, and are both scoring at a better clip thus far. Do you really think Chelsea and United paid bigger fees for “easily” worse players, when Lacazette would have picked either over us were he afforded the option?
When does price of a player equal quality.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I hope Wenger subs Laca to protect him/prevent injuries. Would have taken off Sanchez instead of him. Also no point to bring Walcott.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
When does price of a player equal quality.
Would you rather compare PL stats?

Valuation is obviously an imperfect science, but generally you’re paying for expected future performance. And the footballing minds at three massive clubs decided that the EV of Morata and Lukaku was higher.

Why do you think Neymar cost more than Xhaka?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He could have had a hat trick today. I'm only concerned when he doesn't score easy chances as I don't want the media on his back and for any lack of goals to become "a thing". Good all round game and hopefully he doesn't get injured in any way during the WC qualifiers.

LacaNewSigning

Even though he didn't score his performance was encouraging. He took more shots today than in all the other games he played, was unlucky to not score a scorcher & on another day he would have scored 2 goals. Keep the faith

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I thought he was good again today. I love the fact we have a striker who will shoot from outside the area, 6 inches to the left and we would all be talking about "that goal." I think Wenger subbed him just to keep Giroud involved, which I guess is all part of being a manager.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Unlucky with the post

Looking good with Sanchez (particularly second half)

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Love his ball control and nose for goal. If he settles in well, he could be the striker we've been looking for since 'the one who shall not be named...'

N

NotAUserName

We'll probably need to go back to a more offensive line-up to get the best out of him. He becomes isolated too much and he doesn't have the presence of someone like Giroud or Welbeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom