• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Who ****ing cares, **** like that always happens against us.

Why shouldn't we have players who do that for us?

We need more players who channel the 'dark arts' in football. We need to start getting in refs faces a little more protesting terrible decisions against us, we need to ****ing back up our teammates like Xhaka did to Alexis rather than just stand there on the periphery.

RoadrunnerReloaded

Disappointing to see him do that last night, but that's what you get from south American's they are superbly talented but also extremely unpredictable at times.

What a garbage post. Like Europeans don't dive? A certain Portuguese is the biggest diver in the world. He probably learned it when he was in Italy anyway who are much worse about this stuff than the Chile NT.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Alexis isn't going to go from playing on the LW for 3 months straight to CF and start to dominate. Even at the start of the season it took 3-4 games at CF to really get his rhythm going. I'm hoping Arsène has the patience to continue with Alexis up top because we will reap the rewards once he's dialed in again.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Disappointing to see him do that last night, but that's what you get from south American's they are superbly talented but also extremely unpredictable at times. I think you have to take the rough with the smooth. I would say though his performances have not been great for a few months now but he always seems to look the most likely to score for us.

Rooney, Gerrard, et. al. say hi.

Doubt we can play dirty. We are usually the team with least fouls but get yellow carded a lot. We usually get yellow carded on 1st foul while ****houses like Wanyama can foul for 80 minutes before getting yellow card.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Defedenders cheats all the time and all an attacker may counter with is ***** and moan or dive. It's not that strange.

This is spot on , never seen a penalty given for a bloke staying up on his feet . Yet he's still been impeded in the box.

Alexis isn't a dirty player by any strecth by the way .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We need more players who channel the 'dark arts' in football. We need to start getting in refs faces a little more protesting terrible decisions against us, we need to ****ing back up our teammates like Xhaka did to Alexis rather than just stand there on the periphery.

Pep's Barcelona , the media darlings were champions at it . They'd foul when they pressed , go down screaming if you went near them .

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Pep's Barcelona , the media darlings were champions at it . They'd foul when they pressed , go down screaming if you went near them .

Exactly. Barcelona - one of the greatest club teams in modern times were ****ing masters of that sort of gamesmanship.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Alexis was a slightly dirty player before Arsenal with his diving. Özil as well dived pretty frequently, specially under Mou. Our players are developed to be weak and gutless wankers with no nous. Makes my blood boil.

GoonerBoy19

Doubt we can play dirty. We are usually the team with least fouls but get yellow carded a lot. We usually get yellow carded on 1st foul while ****houses like Wanyama can foul for 80 minutes before getting yellow card.

It's an art mate. Poch,Jose etc they all drill their players to do small fouls to break the flow of play. It works wonders against teams like Arsenal. Where as our players get booked for rash challenges which is mainly done to cover some mistakes. What Alexis did against Leicester was pure frustration and not smart at all, he could have got himself sent off and banned for NLD.

I felt Arsenal did well against city last week with those small annoying fouls to kick silva and aguero off. Also Özil needs to be stronger and become less dramatic, now a days he won't even get decent penalty shouts due to his reputation of being soft.

Been saying this for years, it why I wanted Suarez if you older tossers on here remember.

I remember it like it was yesterday. You were fighting army of people who didn't want him because he plays a little dirty. It was weird because those people didn't play fair either, constantly trying to undermine your opinion calling you troll and stuff like that.

mm76

Yer Da
I remember it like it was yesterday. You were fighting army of people who didn't want him because he plays a little dirty. It was weird because those people didn't play fair either, constantly trying to undermine your opinion calling you troll and stuff like that.

there's 'clever' dirty and there's biting people

i don't mind a shifty dive here and there, but I never wanted Suarez

TheIceman85

Exactly. Barcelona - one of the greatest club teams in modern times were ****ing masters of that sort of gamesmanship.

Watching the big matches involving Spanish teams is like a different sport. It's who can get an opposition player sent off first, rather than who can score a goal, they don't seem to care as much about that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yaya Toure and Raheem Sterling tried to con the referee yesterday. Aguero knew he would get a reaction out of Fellaini and get him sent off.

We're a much cleaner side and that's down to Wenger, and I think it's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom