• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

KROENKE SUCKS

The club didn't back him. His comments about big club keeping such players was an attack on the board.

Hopefully Wenger meeting with Kroenke without presence of the board suggests that Kroenke has given in to Wenger's way of keeping our best players and not Gazidis way of being transfer market whipping boys for Europe's biggest clubs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I am not a troll.
Wenger said they are both not for sale and both still have a contract
=> They will not leave!

Why you ppl go after every **** in the media but can not believe what the ppl in charge (here Wenger) say!?
Because Wenger has said lots of players will stay, only for them to be gone weeks later?

Eduardo_da_Silva

There is no way we wont sell him if he doesnt sign and that makes me sad. Absolutely top class player that deserves more than FA cup and europa league. His contract should have been sorted out last year. I will absolutely hate seeing him in Bayern shirt.

Impact

Established Member
Free transfer to a rival next season is better than selling to anyone this season.

Coupled with some new signings, a fit and firing Alexis could lead us to a title. There is no one available on the transfer market that could do the same.

karl

This is Arsène's chance to show us he can keep his players. If he lets Alexis go after saying he won't, I think he loses quite a bit of the fan base.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Forget about trophies and competing against the highest level possible, If he gets the money he wants he'll stay. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom