• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Chelsea showing interest is a good thing. It will help to get a good price as they and Utd battle for a player with 4 months left £25m to £30m. We can focus on PEA & Malcom and leave Mkhi at Utd. Also dont rule out City coming back in!

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Chelsea showing interest is a good thing. It will help to get a good price as they and Utd battle for a player with 4 months left £25m to £30m. We can focus on PEA & Malcom and leave Mkhi at Utd. Also dont rule out City coming back in![/QUOTE]
If they really want/need him they will be back in. Probably thought they could get him for barely nothing if they called our bluff. I hope we keep him if we don't get the right price though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I would rather sell Sanchez to Sp**s than United. It's that deep for me, I grew up with United as our biggest rivals, some of my earliest memories of football are Rooney diving to end the 49 game unbeaten run and us scraping that FA cup final in 2005.

I won't be able to take this. Will probably result in a downward spiral where I eventually get banned in late 2018/early 2019.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

With Real struggling and apparently open to selling Ronaldo according to ballbag. Why the **** aren't they fighting tooth and nail to sign Alexis on a pre contract for the summer.

Is there something I'm missing?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
With Real struggling and apparently open to selling Ronaldo according to ballbag. Why the **** aren't they fighting tooth and nail to sign Alexis on a pre contract for the summer.

Is there something I'm missing?
Barce & Madrid love a contract clause against the other. They may only have the option of a free transfer.

TriniGunner

Can we get this done already? I've never been so eager to get rid of a top player at Arsenal like a want with this guy. I won't even care if we don't get that funny named guy from Utd...just get rid of Alexis!

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I'm sorry but Man City are a lesser team than United. And it's very short sighted to say he won't win big trophies with United when they are the most successful team in the Premier League era and have a major manager who wins trophies. Just because they may not win it this season doesn't mean in the next four years they won't.

Historically, that's true. I've never said any different. City is just an upstart with bags of money. But if you look at which club is better-equiped to win things over the next couple of years, it's quite obviously City. They have a better squad. They have a better coach. They have better finances. Of course United could win big things. But I'd put my money on City. United's success under Fergie and Busby aren't really relevant to the current situation.

Plus, Alexis would be playing for a manager who encourages creativity rather than one who stifles it.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I honestly think we'd be a better team without him. A lot of people have no idea how a cancerous player can cause issues in a team on and off the pitch.
This guy did pull Arsenal along by his boots for 2 1/2 years. He's been pretty awful this season, so I'm thinking you're saying we're better off without him based on his performances this season.?

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/01...-to-jose-mourinho-former-man-utd-star/363629/

Even former ManU players cannot believe how dumb we are :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom