• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniGunner

His dogs going to eat him?

He is sort of like our Ramsey
DT1fq3oWsAcDcYN.jpg

Pissed me off everytime I looked at us play.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
My 2 cents on Sanchez.

Definitely not a mercenary and don't like this revisionist history of him being a selfish player.

Sanchez wants out because the 4 years he's spent here, Wenger has proven that this is not a top club, but more importantly, a club that doesn't want to make the changes to be a top club.

Mark my words, had we won the PL the year Leceister won it & if we were in the CL this year, Sanchez would have stayed. Yes, he'd push for £300k / week. But he would have stayed.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
My 2 cents on Sanchez.

Definitely not a mercenary and don't like this revisionist history of him being a selfish player.

Sanchez wants out because the 4 years he's spent here, Wenger has proven that this is not a top club, but more importantly, a club that doesn't want to make the changes to be a top club.

Mark my words, had we won the PL the year Leceister won it & if we were in the CL this year, Sanchez would have stayed. Yes, he'd push for £300k / week. But he would have stayed.

We are not going to blame the club only. Alexis is a moneygrabbing whore AND the club is a mess. A bad combination.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
It's all on the club m8. Any top player would want out of arsenal at the moment. That summer window of 2015 is just a perfect example why a top player would be skeptical of our ambitions.

So why are we close to PEA? Why did Lacazette join us? Look, Alexis want to win titles but thats not his main motivation.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
So why are we close to PEA? Why did Lacazette join us? Look, Alexis want to win titles but thats not his main motivation.

We are a big step up in profile & wages from Lacazette last club. Plus no other big club was in for him.

PEA, again, I imagine it's because no other big club is in for him.

This conversation would've been very different in the summer of 2015. Hopes were high about Arsenal. But Wenger has proved that this second spring of arsenal is no spring at all. Nothing has changed since RVP era. Kroenke needs to go. Wenger too

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
We are a big step up in profile & wages from Lacazette last club. Plus no other big club was in for him.

PEA, again, I imagine it's because no other big club is in for him.

This conversation would've been very different in the summer of 2015. Hopes were high about Arsenal. But Wenger has proved that this second spring of arsenal is no spring at all. Nothing has changed since RVP era. Kroenke needs to go. Wenger too

Kroenke needs to go, yes. Wenger aswell but he is not our biggest problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom