• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aliadiere hits out at Pardew

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Link

Damn right as well. Pardew is a right plonker and just totally wasted everyones' time with the whole situation. If he had no intention of playing Ali, he should have sent him back to us. He was there for no reason other than game time which he did not get.

Aliadiere said:
"He told me the reason I wasn't playing was because I wasn't a West Ham player and that I was just on loan.

"I just wasted my time because if you have the chance to train with Thierry Henry or West Ham then there isn't a choice.

"You go to a club that is much smaller than Arsenal and you go there to play and gain experience. You don't just go there to train and waste your time and that is what I have done."
Exactly

Saville

well said Aliadiere! its true he did waste his time, he shouldnt even be at wolves now, he could be at arsenal getting experience from thierry henry....van persie..

Denzil

chachacallis said:
its a pity he didnt stay at arsenal this season

Yea, he could have taught ashley cole what is french for treatment room!

Always rated this guy, but hes more injury prone than john woodgate!

but i beleive(unlike a fellow french striker who plays for arsenal, whos name i wont mention) he has arsenal in his heart.And would play his best for us.Is he arsenal quality thou?..I rekon if he gets fit, gets confident, he could be quite a good player for us.But so many ifs and buts.Lets see how he does with Wolves first.

kamikaze80

Established Member
not exactly sure how this makes pardew a "****." harewoods been on a tear this season (i take back my criticism of him earlier), sheringham is a smart player and zamoras been a physical presence as well. last i checked, pardew's job is to make west ham better, not arsenal.

if aliadiere wasnt convincing enough in training to show that he could not be left out, then he wasnt good enough. and you cant argue with west ham's results under pardew, can you?

anyway, best of luck to the kid at wolves.

Viper

Established Member
First game, first goal for Wolves?

Hopefully he'll continue that run of form. Judging by his comments about Arsenal, he is a true Gooner.

Lukazan

Established Member
Can't argue with what Aliadiere is saying there, he is right.

How many sub appearences did he make? I can remember one off the top of my head.

Fin_Gooner

kamikaze80 said:
i mean, west ham wasnt paying his wages cos they like throwing money out the window.

But they did anyway, didn't they? He should have at least been given a chance.

Aliadiere said:
"He told me the reason I wasn't playing was because I wasn't a West Ham player and that I was just on loan."

What's the point in loaning a player if you got no intention of giving him a chance to show his ability. Beats me.

Reason1

OneProudGooner said:
I bet he was pissed that Harewood, Sheringham and Zamora kept him out of the team...

:?: :?: :shock: :shock: :shock: :!: :!:

Are you seriously suggesting he should get in ahead of them??? Those 3 have excelled this season, how can you possibly say they deserve to be dropped??

All the reports indicate Aliadiere acted like a spoilt brat the entire time, and did nothing of note when he did play..

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Well the reports I read are completely different.

Pardew said when he signed him that he was being signed to be a regular. After signing him they contacted Arsenal to find out about buying him at the end of the season and Arsenal said 'not going to happen'. Pardew then refused to give him any kind of chance.

I've also heard that the way West Ham have behaved makes it extemely unlikely they'll have a chance of getting any other loan players from us.

Chips&CurrySauce

It is true, Aliadiere has been messed about.. As soon as Celtic failed to qualify for the CL, Celtic didn't want to be burdened with Jeremies wages and wanted to cancel the loan..

With West Ham it is two fold.. First of all there is no doubt that Harewoon and Zamora have done very well this season, and you don't drop your 2 front line strikers for a young loanee who has very little premiership experience.. It seems that Pardew wasn't exactly straight with Jeremie..

Hopfully Jeremie will forget about it and have a strong end to the season, he has looked very good so far for Wolves!

MC Gunner

Actually, I understand the fact that Pardew wants Hammer-players to play instead of non-hammers.
But why take Aliadiere on loan? Pardew thought he could take him to West Ham and transform Ali into a Hammer?

Ali should leave the f*cking hammers he's indeed wasting his time

Come back and train with,... Henry?
Well, if Henry is a REAL gooner then he'll stay, if not then let's get Torres and give Lupoli and Aliadiere a chance in first-team.

I think Henry isn't unreplacable, and even if we don't get Torres then let's see what Carlos Vela will do in the future seasons.

But Ali, come back to Arsenal cus you're a real gunner

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom