• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aliadiere on Loan

Sol man

I really do not think Wenger will allow him to go no loan. This is a player that is very highly regarded as a future star a Arsenal.

Iron Monkey

currently arsenal have 4 strikers available (not included wiltord), good for Aliadiere and Arsenal, this boy need first team games rather than play for reserves.

Legend#1

Established Member
He was selected for the Cup match and has been in and out the team in the CL and EPL

He's fighting for first team action, no loan for him, our future Galactico

A

Anonymous

We cant afford giving him away....we lack a full squad anyway.

jeremiesgirl

ForestRed said:
Sorry to jump in your forum but there are rumours that we (Forest) are taking Aliadiere on loan this week. Could this be true? He's pretty outstanding and would be a big bonus to our survival.

Thanks and Good luck in the league and CL :)

Yes there has been rumours circulating about Ali going on loan to your team, in one of the reports Wenger said he wouldn't be letting Ali go "as he's far too precious"

Sorry, looks like he's staying with us :wink: You have excellent taste though ForestRed :)

Mark

Established Member
Perhaps a month on loan would be good to get him back to fitness, but he may be crucial for us.

Btw - welcome to the forum ForestRed, I've always quite liked Nottingham Forest and I hope you stay up.

laolu

we can't afford to lose aliadiere or anybody at this stage of this season

welcome to the forum ForestRed

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
nationwide football will just put him on the sidelines with injuries for even a longer time..wenger won't let that happen. boy is just too fragile.

Legend#1

Established Member
Going on loan to the Nationwide would be a step down from Wengerball

I'm sure he'll be staying put

Welcome to the forum Forest

Pat's missing Gerbil

ForestRed said:
Well I though it could be the least you could do for us as we did lend you a kit all those years ago :)

Sorry mate but we've never really thanked you for that. Mind you we did change the sleaves a little..........we think they look better for it. Hope you dont mind but Herbert Chapman's missus was bored one night and had her sewing machine out..............and the rest is history.

Ally

Reminds me of a now legendary thread about Jeffers going to Rangers on loan...

Nothing wrong with a bit of physical hussle, in fact it could be argued that's where Ali's weakness is; technically outstanding but a bit lightweight and naive against the sort of hulking darts players you get in Div 1 defences. Answer? Practice, practice...

Can't see the harm it would do, people may well turn their noses up at 1st division football, but who are we gonna be playing in the Cup Final after all? :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom