• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aliadiere out for three months

A

Anonymous

yeah i feel really bad for
jsut cant get a decent break
hope he doesnt get too demoralised cos of this i really wanted him to succeed

tox

Poor kid, thats truely f*cking unlucky. Atleast for arsenal, upfront is one place where we are not lacking any quality.

Gregwin04

maby he just aint ready for the first team. he is still 18 and he is small and i now cesc is 17 but each player has diffrent bodys and maby all the ingeries is just his body telling him that he aint ready for the big league..
when he is fit i woudent mind seeing him go on loan to somewhere like the french league or maby scotland for a couple of months just to build his strength up a bit

sienna

Gregwin, Aliadiere isn't 18, he's 21. Born on 30.3.1983. You've got to feel sorry for the kid. He keeps getting injuries and this is really hurting his chance of breaking into the team. It's quite a worry.

kanuuu

Established Member
He's never going to break into the first team, he has rarely looked good enough at this level, and the few moments when he has looked like he might, he gets injured.

Gregwin04

oh sorry thort he was 18 still same thing is true tho. he needs to go to a less demanding league for a while to get him self ready for our league

Aussie

Established Member
Cant the boy have some luck.

Really we know he is a great talent and it really is a shame for the youngster. I thought this season would be make or break for him and it hasnt go off to a good start.

Great Gunman

kanuuu said:
He's never going to break into the first team, he has rarely looked good enough at this level, and the few moments when he has looked like he might, he gets injured.

I agree with Kanuuu, my friend was mouthing off about Aliadiere, he was saying that Aliadiere was top scorer for the U-21 but when he played in the first team, he looked lost.

Really, Aliadiere should go out on loan to a side that is fighting to stay up like Pennant did at Leeds. When Pennant went out on loan, it toughen him up. That is what I think anyway.!!!!!!!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is just very disappointing. I feel very sory for him, as I feel he will never make it here. I still believed he would at the end of last season, but now this seems to be the final nail in his coffin. I seriously hope I'm wrong though.

Spike

Established Member
He must be cursed with injuries, he only recovered from an injury recently I think, now he's injured again :(

jeremiesgirl

Absolutely gutted for Ali, he just can't get any luck on his side. Feel so sorry for him and I am worried as he's had so many injuries that Wenger isn't going to have the patience to keep holding on and waiting for his big chance to prove himself in the first team :cry:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger believes in his ability, but I'm not so sure he still believes that he has what it takes to go through a whole season without getting injured and unfortunately I think that may be his downfall.

Gooner83

I feel sorry for this kid, but i think we need to let him go now... hes running up a rather large bill with the NHS.

AFCG7

Established Member
This probably means that Jeffers has now stepped up a notch in the pecking order and probably wont leave the club after all.
Come on Jeffers!

hehe

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom