• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alisher Usmanov Increases Stake to 25%

Zico

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Not true, most people would care because that fat russian c**t isn't into football, but his own profit, and not the good of our club.

I would rather everybody give their shares for Kronke to takeover

And that's because Kroeknke is more into football and the good of the club, and not into his own profit?

qs

Established Member
quincy42 said:
I really don't care who runs the club as long as it's run well. If the fat Russian c**t (as he has been described) takes over, then I will support him as long as he runs the club with dignity and instills a culture of winning (or at least challenging for trophies). It's less about who owns you and more about how you operate. Of course, the limit would be known criminals like Thaksin...

This guy is a criminal like Shinawatra though.

hesham

Established Member
My only real objection to this guy taking us over is that I read somewhere he is against taking Dividends. Thats ****ed up.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Biggus said:
Why Outlaw? One fat rich c**t is much like another.....We sold our soul a long time ago.

Atleast, we have a board that has primarily kept the clubs best interests at heart. Plus, no one person runs the club, while dividends aren't taken from within. Not to mention, the board consist of respectable people.

I lost a whole lot of respect for football, when clubs starting selling their souls down the river. I cannot even envisage seeing the club I support, go down the same path. It will destroy the love I have for football, let alone Arsenal.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Herbert Chapman said:
I though he was skint !

EDIT: It's 24.5 %, can a mod please change the title.

Topic starter can change the title by him/herself mate :).

Viking

thegame24 said:
Before everyone starts blaming Dein, just remember what the board said about Kroenke who would have been a brilliant owner "we dont need his type"

A guy who is now on the board and introduced to the board by.....David Dein

I say f**k you to the board

That is absolutely deluded. Dein went behind the board and offered his shares to Kroenke, in an effort to make him take over the club. Even Kroenke was appalled at Deins apparent low sense of morality, and it more or less tied the hands of their board and forced them to kick Deins slimy ass out.

Then he went and sold all his shares to a fat Russian, who is a known Manchester United supporter (!!!!).

I say **** you to David Dein the syphilitic ****bucket, who sold out our club.

arsmile

Established Member
this is really worrying...do we know what kronke's shares in the club are...we're definitely getting to the 'lesser of two evils' stage.

i dont mind someone coming in to try and make a bit of money, well it's not the end of the world. What you dont want is someone coming in for a hobby, wanting to be a chairman, LOSE money...and then eff off.

Herbert Chapman

Arai said:
Herbert Chapman said:
I though he was skint !

EDIT: It's 24.5 %, can a mod please change the title.

Topic starter can change the title by him/herself mate :).

I've been trying to change it but can't find the controls, can you point me in the right direction, mate/geeze/love/sweetheart ?

:mrgreen:

By the way,Ivan reckons we have unbelieveable assets, just like my Bird then :bounce

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.reuters.com/article/footballNews/idUKLI1774520090219" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.reuters.com/article/footballN ... 4520090219</a>

air

quincy42 said:
It's less about who owns you and more about how you operate. Of course, the limit would be known criminals like Thaksin...

The limit would be if we were to be run like Chelsea or Man City, throwing money around, dumping players and managers if they don't instantly succeed. That's no longer a sports team, that's someone's hobby. I want to support a team not a hobby.

Man Utd, people keep talking about their debt issues which I know nothing about because I'm not interested. But on the footballing side I didn't see a change because of the Glazer takeover. The rich guy needs to stand back, shut up and respect the way the club is run.

qs

Established Member
Uniteds match going fans have been ****ed over big time though. If our ticket prices were to rise I'd be a real kick in the teeth because they're already expensive enough.

I also don't want the threat of some dodgy Russian bastard asset stripping should things not work out as he plans.

Raider

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
i hate seeing his fat mug in the papers. and why does he look like he's from the 1970's?
:lol:

To be fair, Out of eveyone behind the scenes at Arsenal, David Dein is one of few who hold us close to his heart.

After being ousted, and having to leave the board, he is finding a way back in.

He clearly wants to be around, and his decisions are crucial to our future.
Possibly not with a Overgrown Oger. But getting him back in, in some shape or form is good news in my books.

Anzac

Established Member
DD has resigned from Red & White though hasn't he?
So if Osmanov launches any take over DD has no involvement.

Raider

Established Member
Anzac said:
DD has resigned from Red & White though hasn't he?
So if Osmanov launches any take over DD has no involvement.

For the time being.

I couldn't see anyone from our board even contemplating letting Dein come back as the Chairman of a company looking to own the largest % of the club.

He left so Arsenal and Red&White Holdings would have a better relationship.

I'll be awaiting Dein once Red&White take over, and I do expect that too be in the near future.

Anzac

Established Member
I'm surprised that Stan hasn't looked to increase his stake by buying into Lady Nina's portfolio.

Raider

Established Member
True that.

I think everyone is trying to keep low profiles, and just be slightly cautious over the next 6 months or so.

She and her husband were ranked 751st in the Sunday Times Rich List 2008, with an estimated family fortune of £108m.

Also 72nd on the women list and is in the European Rich List.

As for Usmanov, seeing he is seeting his sights high in our beloved club, hes moved over to the Uk to live perminantly.

Accoring to the Times " <a class="postlink" href="http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/specials/rich_list/rich_list_search/?l=17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/b ... arch/?l=17</a> "

He is now ranked 5th richest in the whole of the UK, owning a fortune of £5.7billion due to the boom of Steel and mining in the past 6 months.

Now placing him as the world's joint-91st richest person.

Anzac

Established Member
Denilson said:
He is now ranked 5th richest in the whole of the UK, owning a fortune of £5.7billion due to the boom of Steel and mining in the past 6 months.

Now placing him as the world's joint-91st richest person.

That market has been floating the Aussie economy ever since China came into the market re raw materials for their growth & development program.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom