• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It is real?

Sadly, yes.

Amazon presented that synopsis to Vinai, who signed off and agreed to it...he thought the self deprecating humour and use of the word "vibes" , would really appeal to the younger generation, that "Netlix and chill" to quote Mr Venkatesham.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

I didn’t think it was real at first too.

No European Football, No faith, just vibes sounds like something @BigPoppaPump would write. I think they’ve been reading his posts on here.

:lol:

Squillaci

Who do we expect to keep this legendary speech? Xhaka? He would probably say that others forgot basics, after all he is the best player in EPL.

Anyway, it will be nice to see how everything turns around when new coach comes in.

Malky

Established Member
I hope the dedicate at least 2 or 3 episodes towards the transfer window, so we can see how ****ing clueless Arteta and Edu are.
the way things are going, this series will be like Sunderlands documentary where you literally watch a big club implode in front of the camera.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Wonder if this will get the same backlash energy as AFTV. This will basically turn us into a living meme. Mr Bean of football clubs. And sanctioned by the club itself. Its success is based off us losing.

Filming relating to these last three games alone will probably have got Amazon more than what they bargained for.

Wagwaan

Wonder if they filmrd the Ainsley spat? Probs got offered £250 in amazon vouchers by one of the crew to post on Insta 😂
I imagine it to be like the Danny Rose scene on the spuds one;

AMN: Gaffer, I want to know why your keeping me if not going to play?

MA: You are not as good as Xhaka or Eleney. I keep telling you pass the ball sideways and tell the fans to **** off if you want to get into my team.

AMN: But if I’m not going to play surely just let me go?

MA: No just Trust the process.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom