• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amadou Onana

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Is he better than Iwobi? Feel like a lot of these African CMs get overrated by people who haven't really watched them much
He plays in the pl and has been Everton’s best player and was highly rated in France. Huge talent

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is he better than Iwobi? Feel like a lot of these African CMs get overrated by people who haven't really watched them much

I paid attention to him for a couple of mins against West Ham and I liked him, he looked silky. Funnily enough I also paid attention to Declan Rice for a few mins and he didn’t do anything interesting. Make of that what you will.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I paid attention to him for a couple of mins against West Ham and I liked him, he looked silky. Funnily enough I also paid attention to Declan Rice for a few mins and he didn’t do anything interesting. Make of that what you will.
Watching that West Ham Everton match he looked far more dominant than Rice who did nothing except punch his chest to the crowd when they scored

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What Hawk Is Cooking? Destiny's Hand
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly is about to add you to a list.

God help if it's the "Do Not Deliver" list.

He'll have to physically transport himself to the restaurant like a beast of burden & mingle with so-called humans.

Reading back what I wrote to spell-check made me almost burst into tears :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He was a backup player in a sh1t team.
He is 21 and was 19 when he went to French champions and made 40 appearance before moving for 33 million pound to the pl. He also benched AM favourite Tilesman in the national team

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He is 21 and was 19 when he went to French champions and made 40 appearance before moving for 33 million pound to the pl. He also benched AM favourite Tilesman in the national team

He joined Everton from a midtable club.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He joined Everton from a midtable club.
Yes because them and West Ham had 33 million pound offer accepted and he chose Everton. The same team our manager spent years in and came here and uplifted our midfield straight away

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Yes because them and West Ham had 33 million pound offer accepted and he chose Everton. The same team our manager spent years in and came here and uplifted our midfield straight away

A very different Everton but you already know that.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

His FBREF suggests he's a defensive beast who can carry the ball but can't really pick a pass.
Basically what he is, but with nice footwork too.

His good base level of technique suggests that he could add other technical attributes to his game. Only 21 as well and doing okay in a position you don’t peak in until you’re like 30.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Onana is basically the perfect Partey back-up right now. Not sure what you’d do in the summer though if you also want Rice.

How is Onana the perfect Partey back-up? The fella can’t play football properly. Partey is positionally, progressively and possession-wise on another planet to the Belgian.

Onana is the new Fellaini. Lanky, aggressive and untalented.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How is Onana the perfect Partey back-up? The fella can’t play football properly. Partey is positionally, progressively and possession-wise on another planet to the Belgian.

Onana is the new Fellaini. Lanky, aggressive and untalented.

Disagree, don’t think he’s on Partey’s level but if Elneny isn’t available I’d be happy with Onana stepping in.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Disagree, don’t think he’s on Partey’s level but if Elneny isn’t available I’d be happy with Onana stepping in.

Completely different players though. We’d have to change system and the tactics. Onana is better suited to a box2box midfield role anyway. More of a 8 than a 6.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom