• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amadou Onana

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Why?

I never commented on Onana before as I've can't recall his peformances.

Parety on the hand I've been praisng gor improving dramatically with his very recent form, compared to his very poor peformance last season and the start of this season.
Loool I remember a comment you made about us being linked with Onana in the past.

I’m gonna give you headstart so you can go and find the comment and delete it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Gordon move now onana will too he joined everton because of lampard.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That's what I like about him, you can see he's got some natural tekkerz there. Far from a clogger.

Indicates that he can do a lot more than he currently does on the ball with good coaching/better teammates.
@Rex Bezos made the point about him that I wanted to make - sometimes the **** he does is pure unadulterated genius and other times it looks silly as hell. There's MASSIVE potential with Onana - obviously it's not clear that we'd be in for his type but think he's definitely mouldable and he wins a ton of duels which will be useful for a team like us that likes to win the ball back quickly and also carry it/beat a press.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Just watched some clips of him and he jumps off the screen with his large strides and speed, he's no Per Mertesacker :lol:

Whatever we do I trust our recruitment, that's all I'll say. Definitely intriguing to see what he could do outside of that lackluster Everton side.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If anything you should be excited by how much of a physical mismatch he’s going to be. He’s 6’3+ but with the athleticism of someone who’s like 5’10.

Xhaka and Partey are both 1.86 and Onana is 1.92.

Somewhere in the space of that 6cm you suddenly lose the ability to play football it seems. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom