• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

an interesting dilemma

skart14

i was just reading the topic ha ha ha (silly Sp**s)
and how milner refused to play for the Sp**s. If you were approached by them(sc*m) would you play for them? This question is only for the serious footballers who actually might want a career in football.

Aussie

Established Member
Im not very good at football and when playing i just tend to muck around.

HEY im perfect for Sp**s.

Arsenal1989

i would play for any team in the premier league

premiership football is one of a kind and i would even play for dare i say it.... Sp*rs and manyoo, plus in th premiership you would face top teams like chelski, arsenal, manyoo, liverpool and many others.

just think playing alongside henry or gerrard?

i would take it.

Aussie

Established Member
This would be me playing for Sp**s

Lewis gets it on the halfway line he turns aroud HE IS GOING THE WRONG WAY, WHAT IS HE DOING? and Lewis scores his 6th own goal for the night.

KingReyes

Established Member
Aussie said:
This would be me playing for Sp**s

Lewis gets it on the halfway line he turns aroud HE IS GOING THE WRONG WAY, WHAT IS HE DOING? and Lewis scores his 6th own goal for the night.

HAHA..And that ***** David Pleat would still keep you on the pitch!!

Soler

Established Member
Yes, I would. Imagine what it's like for Sol playing for us? You have to remember, Sol Campbell is a Tottenham boy.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom