• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Anderson Silva de França

KingReyes

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=242123&cpid=23&CLID=&lid=2&title=Arsenal+eye+Brazilian" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... +Brazilian</a>

The latest player linked to Arsenal, anyone know much about him and his performances this season?

MightyArsenal

Hes a midfielder that is combative and young, thats all I think anyone knows about him really. he only moved to spain last year so thats the reason no ones heard of him yet.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Tall.

1.88m. We could do with a bit of height. Didnt Eddy say expect a Vieira type signing?

Could fit the bill.

Soler

Established Member
He's best described as "meh". Anderson Silva is a defensive midfielder ala Gilberto but he's not even a regular for Racing: he only played eight times last season, and has made more appearances this season playing in a more attacking role for Racing, but he's nothing to get excited about.

I don't know why Arsenal is linked with an average player who doesn't play very often in a medium-low team of La Liga like Racing.

malagar

Mad Jens said:
He's best described as "meh". Anderson Silva is a defensive midfielder ala Gilberto but he's not even a regular for Racing: he only played eight times last season, and has made more appearances this season playing in a more attacking role for Racing, but he's nothing to get excited about.

I don't know why Arsenal is linked with an average player who doesn't play very often in a medium-low team of La Liga like Racing.

Reminds me of Vieira who was also a bench warmer at Milan

Soler

Established Member
The difference between Anderson and Vieira is that Vieira was very highly rated by Cannes, hence him moving to Milan at such a young age. Anderson isn't rated by anyone - sure, he could still be a decent player, but I doubt it.

If we sign him, I hope I'm wrong.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I doubt this is much to write home about. It's hardly surprising that we're being linked with a ton of midfielders considering the amount of injuries we have in that area in the moment.

bobbypires

Established Member
He's at Santander??? Never heard of him. I'll have a look at him next matchday as they play at Seville against Betis.

Isragooner

Well,Because Racing's got an israeli player-the israeli Sports Channel torments us every sunday with their games,I Saw that silva last sunday and he was utter Crap,racing's got alot of boring untalented players,but he is the worst.

Hope it's just a rumor/Silva had a real reall off day.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom