• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

André Santos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaya

Established Member
Re: Andre Santos

I don't mind this signing, seeing that we basically do not have a lb at the club.

lee1001

Established Member

Yaya said:
I don't mind this signing, seeing that we basically do not have a lb at the club.

Yeah, infinitely better than Traore, Jenkinson playing there. Ok, he might not be up to Sagna's level from a defensive perspective, but would combine beautifully with Gervinho on the left.

lee1001

Established Member

kofigunner said:

"He's always looked mediocre at best when I've saw him for Brazil, and the three Brazilian newbies called him a 'ton of crap', 'useless, only in the squad because he has the same agent as the manager' and 'worse than at least 5 left backs in the Brazilian league' so it seems he's not well regarded in his home country."

Encouraging!

Bossa

Established Member

Everbody knew that we had a problem at LB after we sold Clichy. Wenger should have acted sooner and sign Enrique which is a cracking lb.

Santos is not that bad and he's very good going forward but poor defensively.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

JamieDalton82Jamie Dalton

Fenerbahçe have now confirmed to the ISE they are in talks with an un-named club (Arsenal) over the transfer of Andre Santos.

park, andre santos we still need a midfielder and a defender. still we have tow days left.

been

after we concede 8 goals people are excited at the prospect of signing a full back whos not known for his defensive duties

illmatik

Established Member

Barca were after him in the beginning of summer, he is not as bad as people make it seem

patrick42uk

Established Member

Understandably there is a negative air around the club at the minute. I think Arsène's doing good work. Maybe left it late, but he's signing decent senior players, and more on the way

ebouenolike

Established Member

been said:
after we concede 8 goals people are excited at the prospect of signing a full back whos not known for his defensive duties

Gabrielle Marcotti described him as 'more of a defender' than Clichy and Alves. I think I'll take his opinion over that on RedCafe.

been

illmatik said:
Barca were after him in the beginning of summer, he is not as bad as people make it seem

Barca want him because they dont need to even defend

I just watched barca beat Villareal a so called La liga top team 5-0 by playing 3 defenders 2 of whom were midfielders including biscuits at center back :|

mo50

Established Member

He'll relegate Jenkinson and he's a Brazilian International. Excellent business because Gibbs will be out a lot this season.

patrick42uk

Established Member

Arsenal confirm to me (Davind Ornstein, BBC) that Fenerbahce left-back Andre Santos is set to join for about £6.2m, subject to medical and personal terms #afc

As good as in the bag. On to the next one.

ebouenolike

Established Member

Armor for Sleep said:
€7m Brazilian international, plugging a gap in the squad. I'm down with that.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom