• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andrea Petagna

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
That Instagram ass is a bit confusing on a 1.90 brute of a man.
43aa8306a6d09b054fedece7df6436533db6b3c6.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

a good goal scorer but he has only recently moved and pretty sure he went back on loan.

FinnGooner

Established Member
25 years old, 12 goals of which 5 were pens last season. No thanks. But if the COVID market turns out to be super-weird and this does actually go through, I will concentrate on the positives: he is huge and has that pan-erotic thing going on. We've kinda missed that since Oli G left.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Been on loan to SPAL for the past two seasons, good goalscoring record in a poo team. 6ft 2, good off both feet, but he's a serious donkey in front of goal sometimes. :lol:

Do not want at all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Been on loan to SPAL for the past two seasons, good goalscoring record in a poo team. 6ft 2, good off both feet, but he's a serious donkey in front of goal sometimes. :lol:

Do not want at all.
Yes. There many better strikers to be backup for Auba.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Starting to wonder if Rex is really holding this forum back, you have to question his trusted badge, can see it fading away imo.
Think the trusted members forum needs some new faces, not so much a rebuild but an injection of youth.

When is the 2020 class of new trusted members going to be announced?

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom