• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ángel di María

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty99

Ibra is open to joining Milan again according to Di Marzio a few weeks ago.

Nothing to see here for us as Di Maria and Cavani will not leave their clubs for less than their initial 55-60M fee.

Well €50m is 35m pounds these days so if Cavani is somehow available I could see Wenger going for him.

We know he thinks he's an animal
"I believe it's very difficult to make a difference because for me they are very similar. They have an animal aspect inside of them. Both of them are animals," Wenger told Bein Sport.

"I think Cavani is a bit more mobile, and makes more runs off the ball, and Falcao is a bit more of a box player, a bit more of a killer than Cavani.

"But both of them, I love. And honestly, not to protect one or the other, but it's very difficult to make a difference between the two."

cannonade

Established Member
Well €50m is 35m pounds these days so if Cavani is somehow available I could see Wenger going for him.

We know he thinks he's an animal
"I believe it's very difficult to make a difference because for me they are very similar. They have an animal aspect inside of them. Both of them are animals," Wenger told Bein Sport.

"I think Cavani is a bit more mobile, and makes more runs off the ball, and Falcao is a bit more of a box player, a bit more of a killer than Cavani.

"But both of them, I love. And honestly, not to protect one or the other, but it's very difficult to make a difference between the two."
That was then. Must have been before Falcao got hurt and old. He's more of a house plant now than an animal.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Lavezzi is looking to move. Cavani isn't going anywhere. Ibra is in talks with Inter according to Di Marzio. Man U has a deal for Gaitan if ADM goes to PSG.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lavezzi's done at the top. PSG have been trying to shop him around for 2 years. He's their fans version of Flamini.

Hope he goes to Juventus personally.

Jae

Should stick a 40m bid in and see what happens.

DI MARIA FUTURE IN DOUBT

Louis van Gaal is unsure whether Angel Di Maria will still be a Manchester United player at the end of the summer transfer window.

"We shall see," Van Gaal said of Di Maria, "In football, it is a process, as I have said many times before in press conferences. It's not clear in one day.

"It's a process for Angel Di Maria, it's a process for Manchester United and we shall see.

"But he is still a member of Manchester United and he has said to me he will come on July 25."

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Yep, wouldn't be too surprised if he leaves. Gutted really. Still think he has the ability to be a great player for us but we may never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom