• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ante Rukavina

Mostarac

Established Member
YeahBee said:
Ante is that a common name? there are two croats in my small village by that name :)

Its a quite common name for male Croats, just like Antun for example :) .

Thommybhoy

Established Member
http://www.net.hr/sport/page/2006/12/22/0033006.html

Ante Rukavina will join HNK Hajduk in January and not as planed in summer because Dinamo Zagreb signed a lot of players already. And as Hajduk wants to be in the title race they have to strengthen their team too. Now he will be even more in the eyesight of interested teams. This doesn't mean that he can't go somewhere abroad in the summer. Actually quite the opposite, it raises his chances to impress foreign scouts. Natinal manager Slaven Bilic promised to call Rukavina in national A-team for the next match: friendly against Norway.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Since there is now way us ever signing him, just to inform You that Bundesliga chapions Stuttgart have offered 5M Euros to Hajduk for Ante Rukavina. That is really something that is hard to say "no" to.
He has had a nightmare hlaf season since joining Hajduk, but he has been called to national team, just to be adjusted for the times when he will really be in a battle for starting 11 place.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Mostarac said:
Gurgen said:
Ah yes, this Felipe is an excellent player from what I've seen. Complete player, rate him highly.

The thing which I admire the most with Felipe is his versatility. He can be used anywhere in defence, and such a player would be very useful for us in our defence.

Don't we already have two of those in Gallas and Hoyte?

Even Djorou is kinda used to play elsewhere then CD aswell

Mostarac

Established Member
YeahBee said:

Felipe is better than our Hoyte and Djourou.

kooldawg

Established Member
Mostarac said:
YeahBee said:

Felipe is better than our Hoyte and Djourou.

seems to be better in the air too, scored a few headers from setpieces.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom