• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

anyone recommend another fan forum >?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 717
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

want to view more gooner forums, this one is well used but mostly by people who honestly dont have a clue. been to arseblog who which i cant find how to register on.
and the herd site is hardly used these days.
anyone help me out ?!!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
this forum is the best one ive been too, so i dont think you will find another like it.

The arsenal fans here know what they are talking about and i dont think you should be making judgements about us (seeing as you have only posted once).

Aussie

Established Member
fineyoungcasual said:
want to view more gooner forums, this one is well used but mostly by people who honestly dont have a clue. been to arseblog who which i cant find how to register on.
anyone help me out ?!!

Hey youve made 1 post youre really up to date on whats happening on this forum. So bugger of.

Laxness

I recently joined this great Chelsea forum, I love laughing at their moans about their problems! (Such as THE 2-1 defeat). Very entertaining, I called myself, I LOVE ARSENAL. Just to invite trouble...muahahaha...

Mark

Established Member
fineyoungcasual said:
anyone help me out ?!!

Not many people are gonna want to help you out if you make comments like that.

KingReyes

Established Member
Laxness said:
I recently joined this great Chelsea forum, I love laughing at their moans about their problems! (Such as THE 2-1 defeat). Very entertaining, I called myself, I LOVE ARSENAL. Just to invite trouble...muahahaha...

Whats this forum/site called?
Let me join in the fun. :p

lee1001

Established Member
Just avoid the BBC 606 Forum at all costs.
Average age is about 12 and its almost impossible to create a decent conversation.

Alexone234

fineyoungcasual said:
anyone help me out ?!!

what are the chances that this guy is the anti-semite how was posting the other day?

A

Anonymous

fineyoungcasual,how desperate are you for attention on a scale of 1-10,with 10 being desperate???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom