• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Apparently, we are the ones initiating 'peace' talks ...

singooner

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,1563,1337603,00.html

The article states David Dein is initiating peace talks with Manure because we are getting too much negative press. Sad isn't it? We are the victims yet portrayed as the bad guys.

My view, no peace talks necessary, but no more complaints in the press. We do our talking on the pitch next time we meet then and we trounce them 6-0. (After that, of course, we serve pizza in their dressing room.)

Mark

Established Member
I don't see it working out. Especially if it's been tried before. As long as it's Fergusson v Wenger, the rivalry will always be the same. It was even like this before Wenger came along. We just don't like each other, no 'peace talks' between chairmen is going to solve that.

I agree, singooner, that we should just make peace by handing them a 6-0 thrashing. :)

Senght

Im baffled. I remembered that the ref was confirmed as Graham Poll. Why was it changed to Riley? Conspiracy?

Allyboy

Established Member
To be honest, at boardroom level I can imagine them getting on well, much like how Rangers and Celtic work together on issues in Scotland I am sure Arsenal and United have similar aims.

Canuck

Established Member
*shrug*
It doesn't really matter. Peace talks... :roll:
It's all business for the boardroom. You know that they aren't sitting around sipping Espressos saying 'I hate those Spuds execs sooo much!' or 'Bloody Manc suits rub me the wrong way.' :mrgreen:

Biggus

Established Member
It doesn't really matter. Peace talks...

Dead right Canuck...It does'nt matter what goes on at board room level, All us supporters will hate them till the day we die, And I expect no less from the players either.....****face tried to smash Ashes Leg If I were him or Sol I would refuse to pass the ball to Shrek while training with England and I'll tell you what... Fungi got ****face off the pitch near the end because he knew what his little darling would get...One hopes retribution is only postponed...ruud had a poor sore knee before I forsee a relapse :twisted:

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom